Thursday, February 25, 2016

forever and For always part 1(Skyelo) ch 32



At the church -Genevieve was light a candle as a sister came by . "Genevieve Alcazar" The Sister said "Sister Margaret "Genevieve said " I heard about your daughter , I'm sorry" Sister Margaret said "Thank you , It's hard to let go I hate that I give Bianca up this is all my fault, I keep thinking she not in heaven" Genevieve said "Why would you think that"Sister Margaret ask "Because Bianca is a love child and so is her son"Genevieve said "No she in heaven , I know this is hard child but you can do this"Sister Margaret said

Outside -Skye and Lorenzo were waiting for Genevieve . "Lorenzo if you need to go , I can wait for Genevieve " Skye said " Alright"Lorenzo said " I know you don't like that Genevieve is going to move in with Alexander but it's time to let her go "Skye said "I just don't want Genevieve to risk her Health " Lorenzo said "I know"Skye said "Meet me at my shop" Lorenzo said and left .

Inside the church-Genevieve was talking to the sister. "Why does God like to test me , I been thought a lot ever since I was a little girl"Genevieve ask "It's just life, You can do this Genevieve your strong "The Sister said "I had to be , Nobody but you know about that"Genevieve said as Skye came by. "I will keep your secret " The Sister said " What is going on"Skye ask "Nothing mother, I'm ready to go , Thank you Sister " Genevieve said "Your welcome " The Sister said " We are meeting your father at the coffee shop" Skye said "Alright, I have to meet Michael at the hotel to go over the menu for the wake "Genevieve said "Ok " Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment