Sunday, February 21, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 7 (Skyelo)

~At The Courthouse~Lorenzo and Skye and Lila Rae and Diego and Luis and their lawyer were their when Genevieve came in with Constanza and Skylar and The Quartermaine. “Skylar, You're take you're sister side”Skye ask “Yes”Skylar said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Don’t say anything”Constanza said “I know”Genevieve said “Constanza, You must like to lose against me”Lorenzo said “What make you think that you will win this one”Constanza ask she went inside with Genevieve. “Daddy , You're on Genevieve side”Skye ask “Yes I’m, Skye I know you agree with me, You're just upset that Genevieve help Tracy take ELQ back”Alan said “It’s not just that, Genevieve can’t be alone”Skye said “She can hire nurse and staff, Lorenzo just wants to control her, That’s what this is about”Alan said as AJ came by. “AJ, You too”Skye ask “Yes I’m sorry”AJ said the Quartermaine went inside. “Skye, You don’t need them”Lorenzo said “Stop”Skye said they went inside.

Alexander and Bianca were their. “Mother , You're going to win this”Bianca said “Yes ,You are”Alexander said as the judge came in and everyone stood up. “We our here to fight rights for Genevieve Alcazar Quartermaine, Who was in a coma for a year and her father had medicine guardian and now Genevieve wants her life back, Are both lawyers ready”The judge ask “Yes”The lawyer said “Yes”Constanza said “Who is ready to call you're first witness”The Judge ask “I’m”Constanza said “Go ahead”The Judge said “I call my client, Genevieve Alcazar Quartermaine”Constanza said Genevieve got up and sit down. “Ms. Quartermaine, Can you take care of yourself”Constanza ask “I do have a lot of pills now that I wake up but I can hire a nurse for that”Genevieve said “Do you work”Constanza ask “Yes at my family company ELQ”Genevieve ask “As what”Constanza ask “In the legal department I use to be a lawyer a very good one”Genevieve said “Do you have any other side effects that will stop you from moving out of you're parents house beside you're parents”Constanza ask “Yes, I lash out sometime and I don’t remember what I do but I haven’t hurt anyone”Genevieve said “Have you try to kill yourself”Constanza ask “Yes, I was upset that’s all”Genevieve said “If you get to move out , Who would you live with”Constanza ask “My daughter and Alexander Cassadine”Genevieve said “Do you really want this”Constanza ask “Yes, I want my life back, Please Daddy let me go”Genevieve said she look at Lorenzo. “I’m done”Constanza said Lorenzo lawyer came up. “Ms. Alcazar, Do you know who Ice pick this is”The lawyer ask he had it in a bag with blood on it and show Genevieve. “It’s my father, His name is on it, Daddy like to mark his belongs or children, Why are you show me this”Genevieve ask “You're father blood is on it and you're fingerprints do you remember how that happened The lawyer ask “No”Genevieve said “I have reports from General Hospital, That Lorenzo Alcazar had stretches on his hand”The lawyer said “I don’t remember”Genevieve said “You have issue with lash out and not remember what you did, Could you of done this”The lawyer ask “I guess so”Genevieve said “What if you hurt someone else or yourself, You can’t be alone”The lawyer said Genevieve try not to get upset and Lorenzo smile and lean over to Skye. “Genevieve going to lash out”Lorenzo said “I will do my best not to lash out”Genevieve said “But you can’t control it can you”The lawyer ask “No it’s part of the coma”Genevieve said “Do you have you're own funds”The lawyer ask “Yes I do”Genevieve said “But you're father control most of you're funds”The lawyer ask “That’s what Daddy like”Genevieve said “I’m done for now”The lawyer said and Genevieve got off.

No comments:

Post a Comment