Sunday, February 21, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 ch 8 (Skyelo)


~At the Courthouse~Genevieve guardianship hearing~ Genevieve had just got off the stand. “I would like to call Skye Alcazar to the stand”Constanza said Skye got up and swear in. “Mrs. Alcazar Do you have two young babies at home”Constanza ask “Yes I do”Skye said “Do you're really want you're daughter Genevieve in you're house with two young children, Aren’t you scared she will hurt them, with all the lash out issue”Constanza ask “No, I know my baby she will not hurt a child”Skye said “Do you really want Genevieve in you're care”Constanza ask “Yes I do, I like take care of Genevieve she never let me take care of her when she was a little girl”Skye said “You don’t want a life with just you and Lorenzo and the twins”Constanza ask “No”Skye said “Are you only helping Lorenzo because you're upset with Genevieve for take ELQ”Constanza ask “No”Skye said “You're under oath”Constanza said “I know, I’m not lying”Skye said “I’m done for now”Constanza said. “Mrs. Alcazar. Will you help the nurse take care of Genevieve’ The lawyer ask “Yes”Skye said “What kind of care does Genevieve need”The lawyer ask “To make sure she take her meds and help her get ready for the day”Skye said “Thank you”The lawyer said Skye got up. “I call my next witness Dr David Hayward, The doctor who save Genevieve’ The lawyer said Dr David Hayward came in and swear in.

“Dr David Hayward, You saved Genevieve didn’t you”The lawyer ask “Yes I did”Dr. Hayward said “What is the side effects from the pill that you give Genevieve that the FDA doesn’t approve her to use yet ’The lawyer ask “The side effects are behave issue, Genevieve can lash out and hurt someone and she will not remember what she did”Dr Hayward said “Do you think Genevieve can live on her own”The lawyer ask “No, I told Genevieve before she left that she could not live on her own, I’m glad I give some of her life back”Dr Hayward said “So you think that Lorenzo sure stay as Genevieve guardian”The lawyer ask “Yes”Dr Hayward said “I’m done ’The lawyer said “Dr Hayward, Have you seen Genevieve since she wake up’ Constanza ask “No, I haven’t, But I know Genevieve I was her doctor”Dr Hayward said “Mr. Alcazar isn’t paid you”Constanza ask “No”Dr Hayward said he left the stand. “I call Lorenzo Alcazar to the stand”The lawyer said Lorenzo took the stand and look at Genevieve. “Mr. Alcazar, Why do you want to be Genevieve medical guardian”The lawyer ask “Because when Genevieve went into that coma I vow to do anything to make her better and keep her that way and I meant it, I maybe a lot of things but I’m a man of my word”Lorenzo said “This isn’t about control”The lawyer ask “No, it’s about take care of my daughter I love her, Genevieve look at me, We can work this out if you just come home”Lorenzo said as Genevieve look at Lorenzo. “I’m done”The lawyer said it was now Constanza turn. “Mr. Alcazar, What do you do for a living”Constanza ask “I run a coffee shop”Lorenzo said “Really, Were you in jail for use the coffee shop as a place to sell drug, You went to jail for it and it was Genevieve who put you there, This isn’t about take care of you're daughter this is all about payback”Constanza ask “No it’s not, You're not a parent so you don’t know”Lorenzo said “I’m done”Constanza said Lorenzo got off the stand. “Constanza, Is that all you're witness”The judge ask “I have a report from all of Genevieve doctor who agree with my case”Constanza said “Thank you, I will look at it”The judge said “I’m done”The lawyer said “You're honor can I just say something”Genevieve ask “Yes go ahead”The judge said “This isn’t about hurt my parents, Its’ about me getting my life back what the coma took from me, That’s all it is”Genevieve said “Thank you”The judge said

No comments:

Post a Comment