Thursday, February 25, 2016

forever and For always Part 1(Skyelo) ch 35



at Skye/Lorenzo - Lorenzo was in his office when Skye came in ."Lorenzo , Do you want to talk" Skye ask " I did have a sister she was mentally illness and I could not save her that's why I had to make sure we didn't lose our children"Lorenzo said Skye came behind Lorenzo and put her arms around him. "You have been a great Daddy to our children and Husband to me , Lorenzo it's not your fault about your sister let it out" Skye said " I just wish I could of saved her" Lorenzo said and cried .

Genevieve was in her bathroom in the bathtub there were candles everywhere when Rose came in. "Miss Genevieve, Do you need help " Rose ask She help Genevieve out of the bathtub, ".Thank you, Rose you always been good to me, My secret keeper," Genevieve said as Skye came in. ". What Is going on" Skye ask "Nothing mother, " Genevieve said "I have to go back to the office " Skye said "Rose , Can you make me some tea and cookies" Genevieve ask "Sure" Rose said and left, "Genevieve later I'll help you pack up, The nanny took the young ones to the park" Skye said "Is Daddy ok"Genevieve ask "Yes let it go"Skye said and left.

At Genevieve (older) room- Genevieve was sleeping as Lorenzo came in and cover up his mother with a blanket." I will not failed you "Lorenzo said and kiss his mother on the cheek and left .

Downstairs -Genevieve was having some tea
As Lorenzo came by and sit down and hug Genevieve . "I'm sorry" Lorenzo said " I know"Genevieve said "Do you need anything " Lorenzo ask "My baby girl"Genevieve said "If I could bring Bianca back I would"Lorenzo said as he was holding Genevieve in his arms. " I know Daddy, How do I do this"Genevieve ask " I don't know but you are strong and you have Nikolas - Alexander "Lorenzo said " I miss so much with my baby girl ""Genevieve said "sh sh" Lorenzo said

At the church -Skye came in to find sister Margaret . "Sister what is the secret. You know about my daughter " Skye ask " I can't tell you that's up to Genevieve " Sister said "No! Your going to tell me about my baby"! Skye yelled "Find do you really want to know"Sister ask "Yes! Skye said the Sister took Skye hand . "It's the reason why Genevieve give up horseback riding" The Sister said

No comments:

Post a Comment