Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 (Skyelo) ch 53~

At The Courthouse~ Lorenzo and Berry and Lila Rae and Skylar and Luis and Skye and Alan and AJ and Monica and Tracy were their. “Where is Genevieve”Skylar ask “Genevieve went to work on the case, She helping Berry”Skye said “Wow”Alan said “I know”Skye said Everyone went inside expect AJ and Skye. “Skye, Are you okay”AJ ask “No again I failed as a mother”Skye said “No you didn’t, Skye don’t blame yourself and don’t drink”AJ said “I will try”Skye said “Skye, What is it”AJ ask “I had a slip last night”Skye said “Oh no”AJ said “I know I sure go to a meeting but slip that wine taste so good”Skye said “Skye, Please don’t”AJ said “I need to go inside”Skye said Skye and AJ went inside.

At a house~Genevieve was talking to a woman. “Can I help you”The woman ask “I’m Genevieve Alcazar I have to ask you if you were hurt by this man”Genevieve said she show her a picture. “What it to you”The woman ask “I was hurt by him and now his dead by he hands of my father who did it to protect me and all the other girls that he hurt”Genevieve said “You're right, He hurt me too, I’m glad his dead”The woman said “Will you help my father”Genevieve ask “Yes, How many more victim”The woman ask “We believe that their is at least 20 girls, Maybe more, I guess I sure of say something”Genevieve said “Me too but I was scare”The girl said Genevieve took her hand. “We don’t have to be scared anymore”Genevieve said “No we don’t”The girl said

At The courthouse~ Lorenzo bail hearing~Skye and Luis and Skylar and Lila Rae and Alan and AJ and Tracy were their and Skye was holding AJ hand as the judge came in and everyone stood up. “Case of Lorenzo Alcazar on the murder of Guy smith how do you plead”The judge ask “Guilty”Lorenzo said “The state is asking for no bail”Ric said as Genevieve came in and sit down. “Bail is set at ten million, Don’t leave town”The judge said “Thank you , You're honor”Lorenzo said as the judge left. Genevieve got up and went by Lorenzo and Berry, “I talk to all the girls, They are going to help us”Genevieve said “Really”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said as a couple came by. “Lorenzo Alcazar”The man ask “What it’s too you”Lorenzo ask “Our Reese was a victim of him, She had a hard time dealing with it that she killed herself. Thank you for this, We will help with anything we can”The woman said “I’m glad I could help”Lorenzo said “It's time to end the pain for all our children”The man said “Yes it is”Skye said Skye took Lorenzo hand and they went into the hallway.

“Skye. Let’s go home and talk”Lorenzo said “Sure”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment