Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always part 1 (Skyelo) ch 54

~At Genevieve/Alexander~Genevieve came home. “Alexander”Genevieve said he wasn’t home and Genevieve went upstairs and into her grandson room and pick him up. “Nikolas-Alexander, I will protect you and never let anyone hurt you”Genevieve said she sit down and rock her grandson. “Nikolas-Alexander, I’m going to teach you to respect woman and to do the right thing in life”Genevieve said as Alexander came in. “Genevieve”Alexander said he came by and kiss Genevieve. “I’m sorry I wasn’t in court today with you, How did it go”Alexander ask Genevieve put the baby back down. “Let’s go downstairs”Genevieve said they went downstairs. “Do you want a drink”Alexander ask “No thanks, I’m sorry that our first night together I was working on my father case”Genevieve said “It’s okay, How are you doing with all this, You need to deal with it”Alexander said “I will, I do like working as a lawyer again”Genevieve said “You can get you're job back”Alexander said “I don’t know”Genevieve said “I will always support you, We need to talk about our past”Alexander said “What about”Genevieve ask “About that night I hurt you I’m sorry”Alexander said “You weren’t the Alexander I loved and I have let it go”Genevieve said Alexander touch Genevieve face. “I’m sorry, Goddess”Alexander said “I forgive you, Alexander I have let it all go”Genevieve said “Good, And when you're right I want to be with you”Alexander said “I want that too”Genevieve said they share a kiss.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “I’m glad that Genevieve is helping me”Lorenzo said “Me too, You can’t go to jail for this, I can’t lose you”Skye said “Skye , If I did go to jail you will be fine, You're strong”Lorenzo said “Don’t say goodbye”Skye said “I have no regret about killing him”Lorenzo said “I know, He got what was coming to him”Skye said “Yes he did”Lorenzo said “You sure shower”Skye said Lorenzo went upstairs and into his room and Skye pour a drink.

At Lila Rae/Evan~ Lila Rae was looking at a magazine when she didn’t feel good and had a dizzy spell and thought it was the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment