Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always Part 1(Skyelo) ch 37~”Saying Goodbye”



At Skye/Lorenzo~The next day~Genevieve was laying in bed awake when Skye came in. “Genevieve”Skye said she sit on the bed, “Mother, I don’t want to do this, How do I say goodbye to my little girl”Genevieve ask “I don’t know but you're not alone in this, We are all here to help you”Skye said “I just want my baby back”Genevieve said “I know, Let’s get you in the shower and get you ready for the funeral”Skye said she look at the marks on Genevieve wrist that were from Lorenzo. “We will hide the marks with a bracelet”Skye said “Alright, I’m going to shower”Genevieve said “Okay, Genevieve you can lean on me thought this , This time I will be a good mother to you”Skye said “Mother, You are a good mother”Genevieve said and went into the shower.

At Nikolas/Emily~Nikolas and Emily were getting ready for the funeral. “I’m so worry about Alexander”Nikolas said “I hope that Alexander just force on Nikolas-Alexander and Genevieve”Emily said “Me too and the empire, I just hate that Bianca is gone”Nikolas said “Me too”Emily said as Laura came in. “Mother, I’m glad you're back”Nikolas said “Thank you, I hate that I’m back for a funeral”Laura said “Me too”Nikolas said “Bianca was so young”Emily said “Yes she was, How is Alexander”Laura ask “His Alexander”Nikolas said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Skye was helping Genevieve get ready for the funeral. “Oh mother”Genevieve said “I know this is hard but you have to do this, You're grandson needs you”Skye said “I know, Alexander thinks we sure not have Nikolas-Alexander at the funeral”Genevieve said “His right a baby is too young”Skye said “I’m going to tell my grandson everything about his mother, Do you know that Bianca adoption parents don’t want to come, They say Bianca was dead to them when she had Nikolas-Alexander”Genevieve said “That’s sad, I’m going to get you a bracelet”Skye said “Alexander sure be here soon”Genevieve said Skye left and Genevieve went downstairs.

Downstairs~Alexander came in. “Alexander”Genevieve said as she came downstairs. “Genevieve, How are you doing”Alexander ask “I’m going to need to lean on you today”Genevieve said “You can always lean on me”Alexander said he took Genevieve hands and look at her wrist. “Why do you have marks on you're wrist”Alexander ask as Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Genevieve, I have that bracelet for you”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said Skye put it on her. “We sure go we want some time alone with Bianca”Alexander said “Alright.We will be their later”Lorenzo said Alexander and Genevieve left.

No comments:

Post a Comment