Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always Part 1(Skyelo) ch 36~ “Painful Childhood”



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was in the trophy room all the children trophy were in the room Lila Rae had many for her piano recessional and Skylar had many for her artwork and Luis had many for soccer and Then Skye went by Genevieve wall of trophy for spelling bees and horseback riding Skye was so upset when Genevieve quit riding for no reason at all. Skye pick up a trophy of Genevieve as Genevieve came in. “Mother, Why are you in this room”Genevieve ask Skye touch her daughter face. “I love you Genevieve, I want to help you with this”Skye said “I know Mother, I wish you could take the pain away”Genevieve said “Me too, Genevieve, You can tell me anything”Skye said “I know Mother”Genevieve said “Why did you give up horseback riding you were so great at it”Skye ask “Mother let it go”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “Is everything okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m going to bed, Tomorrow I say goodbye to my daughter”Genevieve said and left. “Skye, Why are you in this room”Lorenzo ask “I’m just remember when our children were young that’s all”Skye said “Yeah those were good times”Lorenzo said

At Ric/Liz~ “Is William coming back to town”Liz ask “No, William doesn’t want to”Ric said “Oh”Liz said “I guess my great-Grandson will be raise by the Cassadine”Ric said “You know Genevieve will raise him right”Liz said “Yes, I know she will”Ric said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Genevieve was up all night having a hard time sleeping and knock over a glass.

Skye and Lorenzo were in their room sleeping and wake up to that noise. “What was that”Skye ask “I think it’s from Genevieve room, I’ll go check on her”Lorenzo said and put on his robe and went into Genevieve room who was sitting in bed awake. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I can’t slept, I don’t want to say goodbye tomorrow”Genevieve said “I know, It’s going to be hard but you can do this”Lorenzo said he pour Genevieve some water and pull out a pill bottle. “This will help you slept it’s a sleeping pill”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Genevieve said “You're not alone in this”Lorenzo said he help Genevieve back in bed and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo bedroom~Skye was in bed crying when Lorenzo came back in. “Genevieve will get some rest tonight”Lorenzo said “What did you give her”Skye ask “Just a sleeping pill. Skye are you okay”Lorenzo ask “I just miss Bianca too”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said he pull Skye in.

No comments:

Post a Comment