Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always Part 1(Skyelo) ch 38~”Saving Goodbye”


At St. Angles~ Genevieve and Alexander came in. “We just want to see our daughter before everyone comes”Alexander said To the father. ‘Sure go ahead”The father said Genevieve went by the casket and look at Bianca. “Oh my baby, I promise to take care of you're son. I love you so much, I’m so sorry I give you up I regret that”Genevieve said as Alexander came by and took Genevieve had. “It is our little girl”Genevieve said “Yes, We love you so much Bianca”Alexander said as Laura and Nikolas and Emily came in and Alexander went to greet them and Genevieve fix her daughter dress as Skye came by. “Genevieve”Skye said “I’m making sure my daughter is perfect just like you did to us before we left for the day, We always had to look our best”Genevieve said “Yes, Bianca does look her best”Skye said “Not too much makeup on”Genevieve said “No”Skye said she took her daughter's hand. “We sure go greet the guest”Skye said “Yes, I guess so”Genevieve said

Alan and Monica and Tracy and Dillon and Ric and Liz and Lila Rae and Raelyn and Skylar and Luis came in. “Genevieve”Alan said “Oh Grandfather, I wish you could fix this for me”Genevieve said “Me too”Alan said “I know it’s hard right now but you will heal from this somehow”Monica said “You're a Quartermaine remember that”Tracy said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Genevieve, We all loved Bianca and we our glad she was a part of our family”Laura said “Bianca loved you too”Genevieve said The father came by. “It’s time to start”The father said Genevieve took Alexander hand and they sit down together. “We our here to say goodbye to a young woman who was a mother and daughter and friend and granddaughter, Her father wants to say something”The father said Alexander got up. “Genevieve and I didn’t get to raise Bianca, I wish we did but we can’t chance the past but I’m glad Bianca and I got to know each other and she was a great businesswoman, I was so proud of her and Bianca loved her son so much, We will raise her son and tell Nikolas-Alexander all about his mother”Alexander said he sit down and Genevieve got up. “That night that Bianca came to my house , I know she was my daughter before she say anything a mother knows her child, I’m glad Bianca came to my life I love her I never regret give Bianca up till now, I wish I did raise her but that’s just how it is, We can’t plan life things just happened , So I’m going to do my best and raise my grandson with Bianca father”Genevieve said as Victor came in late for the service and Genevieve look at him as he sit down. Genevieve sit down by Alexander and took his hand.

Raelyn got up. “Bianca and I were best friends and Cousin, I loved her and I will miss her and look out for her son”Raelyn said she sit down as Skylar got up. “Bianca was a sweet soul and forgive and the best of all of us and we will miss her and never forget her”Skylar said she sit down as Skye got up. “I enjoy get close to Bianca, She was my granddaughter and I loved her”Skye said she sit down as Nikolas got up. “Bianca was great businesswoman and the best of all us and will never be forget”Nikolas said it was over and Brooklyn went up to sing as the casket was let out and Genevieve got up and lay right on it. “Don’t take my baby”Genevieve said Lorenzo got up and pull her off the casket. “Princess”Lorenzo said “My baby”Genevieve said “I know”Lorenzo said he took Genevieve hand and they walk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment