Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and For always Part 1(Skyelo) ch 39~”Saying Goodbye




At The Quartermaine hotel~ Genevieve and Lorenzo and Alexander and Skye and Skylar and Lila Rae and Luis and Raelyn and Alan and Monica and Dillon and Tracy and Nikolas and Emily and Laura and Ric and Liz and Victor and AJ and Michael were their. “Victor, Why are you here”Alexander ask ‘Father called me about Bianca and I had to come”Victor said “Well you can leave”Alexander said as Genevieve came by. “Victor, I’m glad you're here”Genevieve said he took Genevieve hand. “I’m sorry about Bianca, I loved her”Victor said “Thank you”Genevieve said “I’m glad you're awake”Victor said “Thanks me too’ Genevieve said “Yes and I have news for the both of you, I’m over Genevieve and get what you have Alexander so no worries”Victor said “Victor, I never meant to hurt you”Genevieve said “I know”Victor said

Skye was looking at Genevieve as AJ came by her. “Skye, Are you okay”AJ ask “Not really, I don’t know how to help my daughter thought this”Skye said “I know it’s hard but you may have to let Genevieve deal with this on her own”AJ said “I guess, I’m just worry about her”Skye said “I know”AJ said

“Aunt Tracy, How do you do this”Genevieve ask “It’s hard, I miss Ned every day but we our not just both strong woman but we our Quartermaine and we can handle this”Tracy said “I guess at least I have my Grandson to take care of”Genevieve said “Yes, Hold him closing”Tracy said “I will , Alexander and I are moving into together”Genevieve said as Alan came by. “You are”Alan ask “Yes, We want to raise Alexander together”Genevieve said “Good, So Lorenzo let you go”Alan ask “Yes, Finally Daddy did the right thing”Genevieve said Alexander got up. “I just want to say thank you all for coming and being their with us as we say goodbye to our daughter”Alexander said Lorenzo say a pray in spanish and everyone had lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment