Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 40



At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve walk downstairs she was in her robe and just woke up from a nap after the funeral. "Genevieve " Genevieve (older) said she had a tray with her.,”Grandma, Where are my parents " Genevieve ask "Your mom is out and Lorenzo is in his office "Genevieve (older) said "Oh"Genevieve said "I made us some tea, How do you like it?Genevieve (older) ask "I like it with cream"Genevieve said "Oh, I just want to say I'm sorry about the other day and about your daughter "Genevieve (older) said "Thank you today was the hardest day then give Bianca up"Genevieve said as Rose came in with a tray . "Miss. Genevieve, I made your favorite cookies ", I'm sorry about miss Bianca " Rose said "Thank you "Genevieve said "Do you need anything else "Rose ask "No thanks "Genevieve said she took a sip of her tea . "Grandma this is good tea"Genevieve said "Thank you, Drink
More of it"Genevieve (older) said Genevieve drink more tea and finished it and was tired. " Did you try a cookie ", Rose make the best ones"Genevieve ask "No I haven't, How long has Rose work here? Genevieve (older) ask " Since I was ten years old "Genevieve said she felt tired as Lorenzo came in. "What is going on"Lorenzo ask "We are just having tea, I can't believe I slept that long"Genevieve said "It's been a emotional day for you"Lorenzo said "Yes it has"Genevieve said she closed her eyes. "Genevieve " Lorenzo ask " I'm tired, I want to go back upstairs "Genevieve said she got up but fell into her father's arms as Skye came in. "Genevieve " Skye said Lorenzo help Genevieve sit down. " Genevieve are you ok"Skye ask "Just tired "Genevieve said she felt asleep. "This isn't good", Call 911"Lorenzo said " You call, I will get Genevieve dress."Skye said "Find"Lorenzo said "he left. "Oh Genevieve please don't pull back into a coma " Skye said as Rose came in . "Rose can you help me get Genevieve dress"Skye said "Sure what happened "Rose ask " I don't know who made the tea"Skye ask "Genevieve "Rose said "Really "Skye ask she look at her mother in law.

Genevieve (older) try to go upstairs as Skye stop her . " What did you do to my daughter "Skye ask "Nothing "Genevieve (older) said as Lorenzo came by . "Skye, What is going on"Lorenzo ask "I think your mother did this, I'm sorry "Skye said "Mother did you hurt my daughter "Lorenzo ask "Why do you care , I heard what she did to you"Genevieve (older) ask " I still will not have anyone hurt my daughter "Lorenzo said as the ambulance came in and took Genevieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment