Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 41

~At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo were waiting on news about Genevieve. “You're mother did this to our daughter”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “No! Lorenzo I know Genevieve you're mother and you want to take care of you're mother but I can’t let you're mother hurt our children! What if she goes after my twins”Skye said “Skye,I will make sure that doesn’t happen” Lorenzo said “No I will”Skye said as she look at Ric who came by. “What happened to Genevieve”Ric ask “I would ask my Mother in law”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “Where is she”Ric ask “Leave my mother alone she mental illness”Lorenzo said as Skylar and Lila Rae and Luis and Alexander came in. “Where is Genevieve”Skylar ask as Patrick and Robin came by. “What is going on with my baby”Skye ask “Genevieve was poison”Patrick said “No not again! Skye yelled “Who did it this time Lorenzo! Alexander yelled “We have it under control and Genevieve will be find”Patrick said “Really”Skye ask “Yes, We caught it in time”Robin said “Thank you, Can We see Genevieve”Skye ask “Yes, She needs to stay here till tomorrow”Robin said “Thank you so much”Skye said

Genevieve (older) came into the hospital and Lorenzo stop her. “Did you poison my daughter”Lorenzo ask his mother again as Skye came by. “Well you didn’t get you're wish my daughter is alive! I will make you pay for this! Skye yelled “Skye , Please”Lorenzo said as Ric came by. “What is going on, Genevieve did you poison you're granddaughter”Ric ask “Yes, She did, Arrest her! Skye yelled “Ric, Please”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry Lorenzo, Genevieve Alcazar, You're under arrest for poison you're granddaughter Genevieve Alcazar”Ric said as he arrest Genevieve.
“It’s okay Mother”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Please don’t help her”Skye said “Skye, I can’t turn my back on my mother”Lorenzo said “What about our daughter”Skye ask

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was wake up as Alexander came in. “Alexander, What is going on, Why I’m here”Genevieve ask “You were poisoned again”Alexander said “By whom”Genevieve ask “Our grandmother”Skylar said as she came in. “What! Oh my god, Where is she”Genevieve ask “I think Ric arrest her”Skylar said “Wow, How is Daddy”Genevieve ask “I’m sure you're father will be fine”Alexander said as Skye came in. “Mother, How is Daddy,”Genevieve ask “You're father is going to be fine, We all are, I’m so glad you're okay”Skye said she kiss Genevieve on the forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment