Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 48

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was in the living room put some flowers in a vase as Genevieve came in still in shock from that kiss as she push her grandson in the room. ‘How was the park”Skye ask “Good”Genevieve said The nanny came in and took Nikolas-Alexander. “Genevieve what is it”Skye ask as they sit down. “I ran into Victor and we share a kiss”Genevieve said “Do you still have feelings for Victor”Skye ask “I don’t know, Victor isn’t like Alexander in some ways, It doesn’t mean I love Victor”Genevieve said “You have to work this out before you and Alexander get close”Skye ask “Victor and I never got closure and that’s just what this was and that kiss Alexander doesn’t need to know about”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You can’t base a relationship on lies”Skye said “You're right, I guess I need to figure out my feelings about Victor”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “You have feelings for Victor! I wish you would let both the Cassadine go! You're better off without them”Lorenzo yelled “Daddy, My grandson is a Cassadine and so was Bianca and no I will not let them go and now it’s time to let me go and live my life, I’m better from the coma”Genevieve said “You're not all the way better”Lorenzo said “I’m going to keep seeing Dr Collins”Genevieve said “Good, I just “Lorenzo said “ I know but now it’s my time to live my life and make my mistake”Genevieve said she went upstairs. “Genevieve right”Skye said “Yeah”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Are we going to be okay”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

At a house~A maid came in and look around for her boss and found a blood spot on the floor and pick up her phone. “I need the police, My boss is missing and I found some blood on the floor”The maid said and hang up the phone.

At Lila Rae/Evan~Lila Rae was having breakfast with her daughter. “Raelyn , I have some news, I’m going to have a baby”Lila Rae said “Mother, I’m happy for you”Raelyn said “Thank you, I’m so happy about this baby”Lila Rae said “I know you are”Raelyn said “Was I good mother to you”Lila Rae ask “Nothing but the best”Raelyn said “Thank you”Lila Rae said “What is this about”Raelyn ask “Nothing”Lila Rae said

At a house~Ric were there talking to the maid. “What did you're boss do for a living”Ric ask “His a teacher children how to ride horse”The maid said “Oh, Do you have a list of the name of his clients’ Ric ask “It’s in his office”The maid said and show Ric the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment