Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 42

~At Ann hospital~ Lorenzo was their talking to a man. “I want nothing but the best care for my mother”Lorenzo said “You will sir”The doctor said and left. Genevieve was sitting in a chair as Lorenzo came by, “Mother, I love you and this is for the best you will get care here and I can come and see you”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry”Genevieve (older) said “I know”Lorenzo said he kiss his mother on the cheek and left.

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was in the hospital bed and Skye was with her. “Genevieve, I’m glad you're okay, I need to ask you something”Skye said “What Mother”Genevieve ask “Why did you quit horseback riding, You loved it so much, Please tell me why”Skye ask “Why does it matter it happened a long time ago”Genevieve ask “Please tell me”Skye said “Because my teacher who teach me how to ride, Hurt me”Genevieve said as she start to cry. “What did he too baby”Skye ask she wipe Genevieve tears. “Mother, Please don’t make me say it out loud”Genevieve said “Please”Skye said “He raped me”Genevieve said “More then once”Skye ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Why didn’t you tell us”Skye ask “Because Daddy would kill him and then go to jail and back then I didn’t want this family to fall apart and I didn’t want to hurt you either, So I put it behind me”Genevieve said “You told the Nun”Skye ask “Sister Margaret could tell something was off and I told her “Genevieve said “Anyone else know”Skye ask “Rose she saw the underwear, Mother please just let it go”Genevieve said “Did it happened more then once”Skye ask “Yes, Mother please don’t fire Rose”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said Genevieve grab Skye wrist. “Mother please”Genevieve said “Genevieve let go”Skye said as Lorenzo came in, “What is going on, Genevieve let you're mother wrist go”Lorenzo said he pull Genevieve off Skye. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “No”Skye said her wrist was bleeding and Skye was in shock about it. “I need to go see the doctor”Skye said as Lila Rae came in. “What is going on, Mother, What happened to you're wrist, Genevieve did you do this”Lila Rae ask “I’m sorry”Genevieve said “Mother, Let’s get you to a doctor”, How dare you hurt our mother! Lila Rae yelled and left with Skye.

“Daddy, I’m sorry”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You can’t do this, What made you so upset”Lorenzo ask “I don’t remember, So Daddy is Grandmother in jail”Genevieve ask “No, My mother is in St, Ann”Lorenzo said “Oh”Genevieve said “I’m sorry, She try to poison you”Lorenzo said as Robin came in. “Genevieve, How are you doing”Robin ask “I had a episodes, I attack my mother”Genevieve said “Well these ever stop”Lorenzo ask “No I’m sorry”Robin said “What if I go after my grandson “Genevieve ask “That’s why you have to control them, I’m going to talk to you're mother”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said “Just rest”Lorenzo said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment