Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 43

~At General Hospital~Dr Drake was looking at Skye. “Thank you Patrick”Skye said “You're welcome”Dr Drake said as Lorenzo came in. “Skye, Are you going to be okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said Dr Drake left. “Why did Genevieve go after you”Lorenzo ask “We were talking and Genevieve just got upset”Skye said “I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry too, What is going on with you're mother”Skye ask “I could not let her go to jail so I put her in a hospital”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo, I’m sorry I know you want you're mother to be well”Skye said “Yes I do, And you're right we can’t have my mother in our house but I will make sure she has great care and I will visit her”Lorenzo said “Good, I’m sorry about that”Skye said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “We need to get Genevieve anger under control”Skye said “Yes we do and I have an idea”Lorenzo said “What is that”Skye ask

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was thinking about the secret that she told Skye when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Mother, I’m sorry”Genevieve said “I believe you, Genevieve “Skye said “You need to get this under control and you're going to see Dr Collins stare today”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said “Do you want to go home tomorrow”Lorenzo ask he give Genevieve a look. “I hate that you still intimidated me like I’m a child! Genevieve said “I know, Beside you need to get help, Do you want to hurt you're grandson”Lorenzo ask “No, That will kill me like losing Bianca all over again”Genevieve said “I know, Genevieve this is for the best”Lorenzo said “If I don’t what will happened”Genevieve ask as Dr Collins came in. “If you don’t talk to Dr Collins and get help I will stop my decision as let you go and get back my medical guardian “Lorenzo said “Fine”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Just do this”Skye said she kiss her daughter on the cheek. “Mommy I’m sorry”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said and left with Lorenzo.

“So Genevieve”Dr Collins said “What do we have to talk about”Genevieve ask “Why did you hurt you're mother ’Dr Collins ask “I was telling mother a secret and I was begging her to not say anything”Genevieve said “To you're father”Dr Collins ask “Yes”Genevieve said “What is the secret, If you let it out it helps”Dr Collins ask “I been keeping this secret for years and I just got used to it, When I was ten years old I had horseback riding lesson and the man molested me”Genevieve said and cried. “Wow, That’s a big secret you never told anyone”Dr Collins ask “Just the nun at school and our housekeeper she found my underwear , I could not tell my parents, Daddy would kill him”Genevieve said “That is something you can’t just bury you need to deal with it”Dr Collins said “No I can’t , Please”Genevieve said “Do you have a lot of leach out episodes”Dr Collins ask “Yes, I’m so scare I will hurt my grandson”Genevieve said “Then you need help and to deal with you're secret”Dr Collins said

In the hallway~Skye and Lorenzo were waiting for Genevieve. Skye wasn’t sure about what to do about Genevieve secret. “Skye, Why are you so worry”Lorenzo ask he kiss her arm. “I just wish this would get better for us”Skye said “Me too, Let’s go check on Genevieve”Lorenzo said they left.

Genevieve room~Genevieve and Dr Collins were in the room talking. “I can’t deal with the secret it needs to just stay away”Genevieve said “Are you sure you can live with the secret”Dr Collin ask as Lorenzo and Skye came in. “What secret”Lorenzo ask “Nothing Daddy, I’m all better”Genevieve said Lorenzo look at Genevieve. “Really, My daughter is all better with one visiting, Don’t you think Genevieve needs more then one visit with you”Lorenzo said “No I don’t”Genevieve said Lorenzo look at Genevieve. “Stop it! Stop intimidated me! Daddy always love to do that when we were kids to show us his powerful like his enemy”Genevieve said “I’m”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You can’t force Genevieve to get help”Dr Collins said and left. “Oh Yes I can’ Lorenzo said “Daddy please, Just let me go, I’m leaving”Genevieve said “I just want you to get help, I can’t save you're grandmother she all ready gone, Please let me save you”Lorenzo said as he start to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment