Thursday, February 25, 2016

Forever and for always (Skyelo) part 1 ch 47~”Past love”



AT Skye/Lorenzo~The next day~Skye and Lorenzo were having breakfast together. “Where is Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve want to take Nikolas-Alexander to the park before she start to pack, Which give us time to talk”Skye said “Yes, I guess so”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I want to tell you but I want to talk to Genevieve first, I didn’t know this either, I want to be a great mother but I guess I wasn’t”Skye said “I want to be a great father too but I guess we both failed”Lorenzo said “Did you take care of him, I’m going to lose you”Skye ask “I did what I had to do and no you will not lose me Skye never”Lorenzo said “One day you could go to jail”Skye said “I’m untouchable”Lorenzo said “Not all the time”Skye said

At the park~Genevieve was sitting on the bench and Nikolas~ Alexander was in his stroller. “You look like you're mother every day”Genevieve said and pick up her grandson as Victor came in. “Yes he does”Victor said “Victor, You're still in town”Genevieve said “Yes , I’m “Victor said “Oh”Genevieve said “I have some news, I’m staying in town”Victor said “Wow, I didn’t know”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I have to ask , Did you ever love me”Victor ask “Yes I did, I do remember some things when I was a coma and that’s you coming to visit me”Genevieve said “Yes I did, I’m glad you're awake, We did have some good time, I’m sorry I thought I had to take my brother out to keep you”Victor said “Me too, You were right about when Alexander came back to town, I did have feelings still for him then I just didn’t want to lose you or deal with it so I lied and I’m sorry”Genevieve said “Me too”Victor said “I do what you happy”Genevieve said “The same for you , I’m sorry about Bianca”Victor said “Thank you, I still can’t believe my baby is gone”Genevieve said she start to cry and Victor took her hand. “Me too, So this is Nikolas-Alexander”Victor ask “Yes, Bianca son. Doesn’t he look like Bianca”Genevieve ask “Yes he does’ Victor said “Do you want to hold him”Genevieve ask “Sure”Victor said he hold Nikolas-Alexander. “Nikolas-Alexander is going to need all his family around him to help raise him, His going to need his Uncle Victor”Genevieve said “Do you think Alexander would want that”Victor ask “I don’t care Nikolas-Alexander has no part in you're feud”Genevieve said she took Nikolas-Alexander and put him in the stroller and look at Victor who kiss her. “Oh Victor”Genevieve said as she pull away. “I’m sorry”Victor said “Don’t you were always a good kisser and we never had any closure”Genevieve said “Do you think that’s what this is”Victor ask “Yes, I have to go, Today Nikolas-Alexander and I are moving in with Alexander”Genevieve said “So you and Alexander”Victor ask “Are together, Yes”Genevieve said “I hope that’s what you want”Victor said as Genevieve got up. “It is”Genevieve said and left with her grandson. “You still love me”Victor said to himself.

At London~ A Hospital~A man was on a hospital bed holding a picture of a woman as a nurse came by. “You will get back to you're wife, Sir”The woman said

No comments:

Post a Comment