Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 67-

 “Who killed Katherine Bell”

At General Hospital~ Katherine room~ Roman came in. “Mother I’m going to miss you I know this time you are gone for good and I will never see you again I love you so much”Roman said as Julian came in. “I love you to for loving my father”Julian said

In the hallway~ Alexis and Ric were talking. “Are you going after Stefan”Alexis ask “Off the record it doesn’t look good for Stefan”Ric said as Spencer went to talk to Stefan. “Uncle I’m sorry about Katherine but I think it’s best for you if you leave town”Spencer said “I have nothing to hide”Stefan said as Mac came in. “Stefan Cassadine you're our under arrest for the murder of Katherine Bell Cassadine”Mac said “We will get you out of this Uncle”Spencer said “I will be find go marry the love of your life don’t let life go by”Stefan said “Stefan and Mac left and Alexis went with them. Lucy came by. “So it’s true that Katherine is gone”Lucy ask “Yes”Alan said “I’m going to miss her who will I fight with”Lucy ask

“Nikolas ,Are you okay”Emily ask “I have a feeling someone is set up Stefan”Nikolas said “Let’s go find out”Emily said Chloe came in. “Roman and Julian I’m sorry”Chloe said “I need to go”Roman said “You know father didn’t do it”Julian said “No we don’t know”Roman said “Spencer if you think we sure wait to get marry it’s okay”Calliope said “Thank you are the best I always know you would make a great Cassadine wife”Spencer said he kiss Calliope.

At a published company office~ Nico came in. “Can you stop my book”Nico ask “I’m sorry it’s too late but you can talk to the new owner”The man said as Jax came in. “Grandfather you own this”Nico ask “Yes I buy it”Jax said “Our you going to stop my book from being publish”Nico ask “No it’s up to you and it’s too late to stop it’s been published I just hope you're ready for what is going to come out of this”Jax said “I know I didn’t mean to hurt anyone I just wanted to write about grown up being rich “Nico said “I know you don't meant to hurt anyone you're like you're mother”Jax said “Thanks I try to be”Nico said

No comments:

Post a Comment