Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 73-


At The hotel~ Calliope/Spencer room~ Calliope and Spencer were eating breakfast in bed. “Oh Spencer last night was wonderful but we do need to get back to Bliss she needs us Lila take the baby today”Calliope said “You're right we do I promise when this is over we will go on a real honeymoon to our island”Spencer said “We haven’t be there in a long time ’Calliope said “No we haven’t”Spencer said they got dress and Spencer phone rang. “Spencer Cassadine, I will be right there”Spencer said and hang up. “What is it”Calliope ask “It’s work Darling I need to get to the office”Spencer said “What have you been up to lately”Calliope ask “Well I have been up to something I want to be mayor of this town will you help me”Spencer ask ‘Yes I will you been support of my dreams”Calliope said they share a kiss and left.

At Laster penthouse~ Laster was looking outside watching the town and everyone walking when Isabella came by. “What are you looking at”Isabella ask “This town and all the little people walk around soon I will own this town”Laster said “Just yourself”Isabella ask “No I want you with me”Laster said “I would love to”Isabella said they made love.

At Bliss/Alex~ Bliss was clean up all the baby gifts she go when Gia came in. “Bliss do you need anything”Gia ask “No I’m fine. Do you hate that I did this”Bliss ask “No it’s not a easy choice I think you and Alex are too young to raise a child”Gia said “Would you give up Alex”Bliss ask “No but I wasn’t you're age when I had him you have my support”Gia said “Thanks”Bliss said

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was looking at a picture of Nico and crying when Skylar came in. “Mother”Skylar said Calliope hide the picture behind her. “Mother, Were you crying”Skylar ask “I’m just emotion right now with everything that we been dealing with”Calliope said “Mother it’s okay that you miss Nico his you're mother and you sure not have to choice”Skylar said “I already did when I marry your father and it’s killing me but things will come down”Calliope said “You really think that”Skylar ask “Yes I know you're father he will come around when Spencer loves he loves with his whole heart”Calliope said “You sure know that”Adela said as she came in. “Why are you here”Calliope ask “I need to talk to you and Spencer, Hello Skylar “Adela said “”I need to go”Skylar said and left. “What do you want”Calliope said “I know you been giving me money you need to stop and I want to know why”Adela said “I been feeling bad about the way Carman left you I feel guilty because of my affair with him and I want to help you and I know you would not let us”Calliope said “No I will not and I will pay you back”Adela said “You don’t have to”Calliope said “Yes I do”Adela said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment