Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 60-


At the Quartermaine~Calliope came in. “Mother”Nico said he was alone in the den. “We need to talk why did you do this”Calliope ask “I wanted to write a book about the truth about how money sometimes can’t make you happy”Nico said “While you're doing this you're hurting you're family I had to tell Willow who her father is I was hope never to tell her”Calliope said “I’m sorry I’m just sick of lies and secrets I didn’t want to hurt anyone if I could take it back I would”Nico said “When does this book hit stores”Calliope said “Tomorrow”Nico said Calliope left. Molly came in. “I saw Calliope leave”Molly said “Yes Mother was here she anger with me usually only mother gets upset with Father”Nico said “But in the end you're mother forgive your father and maybe she will forgive you just give her time”Molly said “You're right but now I sure go get my own place”Nico said “I will go with you”Molly said they left.

At Skylar art Gallery~ Willow came in. “Willow how are you”Skylar ask “Mother called you”Willow ask “Yes she did I’m sorry”Skylar said “Why didn’t you tell me”Willow ask “Because sometimes I wish I never found out about our birth father I hate this! Skylar yelled “I hate it too but I wish you would of told me but I get why you didn’t too”Willow said “I'm glad you're not upset”Skylar aid “Not a you I will see you tonight”Willow said and left.

At Calliope/Spencer~ Spencer hang up his phone as Calliope came in. “Darling are you okay”Spencer ask “Yes we need to get ready for tonight”Calliope said “Yes it’s a big night for our son Skylar”Spencer said “Yes it is”Calliope said

At a store~ Nico was with Molly buying some clothes he went to pay for it and handle the man his card when the man try to use it didn’t work. “Sorry but you're card declined”The man said “What try again”Nico said he handle him another card. “Sorry it will not work”The man said “Father cancel my cards”Nico said “You will get you're money when you're book comes out”Molly said “Yes’ Nico said

No comments:

Post a Comment