Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 64-




At Skylar art Gallery~ Skylar and Barbara Jean were in bed. “Why didn’t you go to General hospital”Barbara Jean ask “Because there giving the baby away anyway”Skylar said “Yes”Barbara Jean said “Do you ever want to find your birth parent”Skylar ask “I’m not sure”Barbara Jean said “Oh will are you hungry”Skylar ask “We need to talk about our relationships”Barbara Jean said “I just want to have fun if that’s okay”Skylar said “Yes”Barbara Jean said

The next day~St Angels~ John funeral~ The Jacks and Quartermaine were there Jane wanted to be the only one who talk. “John was the love of my life we did everything together but he fade away when he had alzheimer and it destroy my husband and our family and it took him away from us but I will not let it destroy our memory for us”Jane said it was over. “Grandmother that was beautiful”Calliope said “Thanks”Jane said “Mother do you want to stay with us”Jax ask “I can be alone I'm find"Jane said
 I’m worry about you”Jax said “I know but I will be fine I’m strong”Jane said

Outside~ Jerry was alone when Chloe came by. “Jerry I’m sorry about John it’s good to see you”Chloe said “It’s good to see you to I’m sorry for what happened between us”Jerry said “Me to how is Liza”Chloe ask “It’s over between us”Jerry said “Oh I can’t say I’m sorry”Chloe said “No”Jerry said Chloe left. Jed came by. “Why did you blow it between you and Sage”Jerry ask “After we lose John it just fell apart we were distance in our marriage so I cheat I regret it”Jed said “Then work it out I know you can”Jerry said

No comments:

Post a Comment