Saturday, July 30, 2016

“How the years go by ch 74-



At the Courthouse~ Stefan bail hearing ~ Alexis and Stefan and Nikolas and Spencer were there. “Do you think I will get bail”Stefan ask “Yes I do”Alexis said “We our here for you”Spencer said “Yes we our”Julian said as he came in, “Julian you believe me”Stefan ask “Yes I do”Julian said “Cassadine stick together”Nikolas said “Yes we do I wish Roman believe you”Julian said “He will”Stefan said as Ric and the judge came in. “Stefan Cassadine Vs New York state on the count of murder of his wife Katherine Bell Cassadine how do you plea”The judge ask “Not guilty your honor”Stefan said “Is Bail set”The judge ask “We our asking for no bail Stefan has connection that he can leave town jets and boats”Ric said “No bail”The judge said “Your honor”Alexis said “No”The judge said it was over. “Stefan I’m sorry”Alexis said “It’s okay just get me out of here”Stefan said “Oh Alexis will not win this case”Helena said as she came in.”Yes I will then I will get even with you for taking me from my family”Alexis said “I’m not scare of you”Helena said “Go away”Julia said “Julian you're more like Stefan”Helena said “Leave my son alone”Stefan said as the policeman took him away and Helena left. “Ric why did you stop Stefan from getting bail”Alexis ask “Because he's a killer and I will not let a killer lose”Ric said “Stefan was set up by Helena, I can’t believe you think Stefan did this”Alexis said “I’m sorry but I do”Ric said

At Lila/Adam Jr~ Adam Jr was holding his son when Sky came in. “Sky this is your brother John-Jasper”Lila said “Baby”Sky said “Yes baby”Lila said “We our family”Adam Jr said “Yes we our”Lila said they share a kiss.

At Bliss/Alex~ Calliope came in. “Bliss how are you doing”Calliope ask “It’s horrible I don’t know if I made the right choice”Bliss said “The right choice are usually the hardest I know it wasn’t support with this and I’m sorry I just don’t want you to regret it or change your mind”Calliope said “I’m not going to change my mind”Bliss said “Alright if you need me anytime you can call me”Calliope said “I know”Bliss said Calliope left.

No comments:

Post a Comment