Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 65-


At Stefan/Katherine~ Stefan came in and found Katherine lay on the floor there was blood and a knife by her he pick it up as Alexis came in. “Stefan what is going on”Alexis ask “Katherine killed herself”Stefan said “Then why are you holding a knife”Alexis ask “I don’t kill her”Stefan said “This doesn’t look good”Alexis said “What do we do”Stefan said “Get ruin of the knife”Alexis said she put it in a bag and hide it in her briefcase. “Thank you”Stefan said The ambulance came in. “I found my wife lay on the floor”Stefan said “Let’s take her to General hospital”The man said

At General Hospital~ Bliss Room~Dr Meadow was there. “When can I get out of here”Bliss ask “Soon you can”Dr Meadow said “Thanks”Bliss said Monica came in as Dr Meadows left. “Bliss how are you doing”Monica sk “Okay”Bliss said “I know what you're going thought I give up a abby it was hard and then when she got older we try to get what we lose back and we did till she died”Monica said “Did you regret it”Bliss ask “Yes but it’s different for everyone”Monica said “Yes at least I can see him”Bliss said “Yes”Monica said

At the Yacht ~Calliope was making sure everything was set for her wedding day when Emily and Courtney came in. “What are you doing here”Calliope said “We wanted to help you with everything”Emily said “Thank you both it means a lot to me and I’m glad you're both here today is the day I will marry Spencer for the last time and this time it’s forever”Calliope said “We our happy for both of you”Courtney said “Thanks”Calliope said as a report came by.”Mrs.Jacks I would like to talk to you about your son book”The report said “No Comment”Calliope said “You hear her now leave”Emily said the report left.”Calliope are you okay”Courtney ask “Yes I will be find”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment