Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 68-

"
Who killed Katherine Bell”

At the Police station~ Stefan and Alexis was there. “I didn’t kill Katherine”Stefan said “Were you planning on leaving Katherine”Mac ask “No I love my wife”Stefan said ‘We found a blank statement on your laptop you moved your money to another account”Mac said “We were happy”Stefan said “Is that all you have”Alexis ask “No the stabbed womb was from a knife in the kitchen and it’s missing”Mac said “I didn’t kill my wife someone is set me up”Stefan said “Time to go to your cell”Mac said “I want to talk to my client”Alexis said Mac left. “Alexis you believe me don’t you”Stefan said “Always and we will find out the truth”Alexis said “Thanks”Stefan said he went to his cell.

At Stefan/Katherine~ Emily and Nikolas were looking around and found something that the cops miss. “Well I was right a Cassadine was here someone is alive”Nikolas said it was the Cassadine necklace. “Are you sure it’s not Stefan or Katherine”Emily ask “We will find out”Nikolas said

At Spencer/Calliope~ Skye came in. “I’m here to help you with the wedding”Skye said “We are put the wedding on hold”Calliope said “Why did you change your mind”Skye ask “No mother Stefan was arrest for murder today they think he killed Katherine”Calliope said “Oh no, But what can you do”Skye ask as Spencer came in.”Spencer I know you're upset with Stefan but I can’t put this wedding off any longer it’s time we finally are happy”Calliope said “You're right I just got off the phone with Alexis his bail is in the morning so let’s do it”Spencer said “Thanks I will get ready”Calliope said Zella, Avery, Nevaeh,and Willow and Liberty,Rave came in. “We our going to have the wedding today”Calliope said “We will help you get ready”Willow said they went to the Yacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment