Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 75

~”A mother love”

At the Quartermaine~ Molly was looking at a picture of her mother when Nico came in. “Molly are you okay”Nico ask “Today I was talking about my mother it made me miss her”Molly said “I’m sorry I know how you feel”Nico said ‘But you will get a chance with your mother but I will not”Molly said “No blow my chance”Nico said “You can fix it”Molly said “Yes you can”Skylar said as he came in. “What do you want”Nico ask “Do you remember when we were little playing ball in the house and we broke mother vase”Skylar ask “Yes Mother was so mad we were ground for two weeks”Nico said “Yes but mother forgive us the next day and we were free”Skylar said “So what are you saying”Nico ask “That mother is coming around Mother is a forgive person”Skylar said “She has to be since father like to cheat but father will never come around”Nico said “He forgive mother for her affair with Carman I think he will come around”Skylar said “Do you forgive me”Nico ask “I’m working on it”Skylar said and left.

At Calliope/Spencer~ Calliope was having a drink of vodka she wasn’t suppose to drink anymore because of her new heart and lupus when Nevaeh l came in. “Mother”Nevaeh said My Darling Nevaeh”Calliope said “What are you drinking”Nevaeh ask “Just water what do you need”Calliope ask “I want to show you some of my design I want to be a designer like you”Nevaeh said she show her mother some design. “I love it I been having a hard time coming up with some ideas for fall why don’t you come join me”Calliope ask “Maybe”Nevaeh ask “What”Calliope ask “I just want to be on my own not Calliope Jacks Cassadine daughter”Nevaeh said “I get that but you can have your own career you're own label”Calliope said “Alright I will try it”Nevaeh said “Good”Calliope said as Mulan came in. “Mother now that I finish all my class I’m going to try to get my life back and I want a career”Mulan said “What is the career”Calliope ask “I want to be a designer like you”Mulan said “You to, Nevaeh wants to be a designer to why don’t you both come with me and run the teen line”Calliope ask “Sure”Mulan said “Yes I love it”Nevaeh said “Good I have to go out”Calliope said and left. Nevaeh pick up the glass her mother was drinking and smell it. “What is it”Mulan ask “I think mother is drinking she can’t with her lupus and new heart”Nevaeh said “Oh”Mulan said

No comments:

Post a Comment