Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 66~


“Who killed Katherine Bell”

At General Hospital~ Stefan and Roman and Julian and Nikolas and Alexis and Spencer were there.”It’s going to be find”Alexis said “No it’s not I sure of saw this that Katherine will kill herself I thought she was feeling better”Stefan said “No one saw this”Alexis said Tony came by. “Katherine is gone I’m sorry”Tony said Mac came by. “Tony what did Katherine died of”Mac ask “A stabbed womb”Tony said “Did Katherine stabbed herself”Mac ask “The way she was stabbed someone did it”Tony said “Thanks”Mac said he left. “This isn’t good”Alexis said “Did Stefan do it what are we looking at”Spencer ask “IT’s not good that all I can tell you I will make sure Stefan doesn’t go to jail”Alexis said “Yes”Spencer said “Stefan do you want me to go with you”Nikolas ask “No I want to say goodbye to Katherine alone”Stefan said “Alright but we our here for you”Nikolas said “Calliope and Courtney and Emily came by. “Dear what wrong”Calliope ask “Katherine is gone I think Stefan may be changer of murder”Spencer said “No, Sure we put the wedding on hold”Calliope ask “We may are you okay with this”Spencer ask “Yes”Calliope said

Katherine room~ Stefan was there saying goodbye to Katherine. “I love you so much you teach me that it’s okay to love I wish we were never kidnapped on our honeymoon we could of been happy”Stefan said

At Katherine/Stefan~Clint and Mac were there. “I found this note”Clint said “Did you find the murder weapon”Mac ask “No but a knife is missing from the set”Clint said “The letter says if anything happened to me all points to Stefan “Mac said “I think we got him”Clint said “Yes but we need more than this”Mac said Logan came in. “I been check on the computer Stefan has moved a lot of money from his account with Katherine to a secret one”Logan said “So Stefan was planning on leaving Katherine and she found out and he killed her”Mac said “Good to me I hope he fries”Scotty said as he came in. “Why are you here”Mac ask “Katherine and I were friends and I want to make sure she gets justice”Scotty said “She will”Mac said

No comments:

Post a Comment