Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway part 4 ch 93


At Cameron~ Cameron was drinking when Skylar came in. "Why are you here"Cameron ask "I'm worry about you, I know we our divorce because I want it but I still care for you, Your the father of my children and you just lose your mother"Skylar said "Thank you for being here for me, I miss you, You were my best friend"Cameron said "You were my best friend too"Skylar said Cameron came by Skylar. "You're still beautiful"Cameron said and kiss Skylar. "Cameron"Skylar said "I want you, Do you want me"Cameron ask "Yes"Skylar said they made love.

At a Mansion~ Alexander and Genevieve and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander and Skye and Lorenzo were there. "So Darling, What do you think"Alexander ask "I love it, It's huge"Genevieve said "Yes it's perfect for us and our family it has what we need"Alexander said "Yes it is"Genevieve said "Father , I love it"Nikolas-Alexander said "Good"Alexander said "Your going to need to hire staff"Skye said "Yes"Lorenzo said "We will, Mother I want you to help me decorate it"Genevieve said "I would love too"Skye said "I will go look around"Lorenzo said "I need to go but I will be back"Skye said and left. "So Genevieve, I know you will and your up to something, Be nice to your mother"Alexander ask Genevieve touch his lips with her fingers. "Yes I'm and I will tell you later"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment