Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway part 4 ch 92


At Blair house~Blair was at home when Jax came in. "So what is your plan"Jax ask "Oh it's going great, Genevieve wants to help me get Lorenzo"Blair said "Really, Skye own daughter"Jax ask "Yes, Now what is your plan"Blair ask "I don't want Skye back, It was over the day I came back to town to find out she let Lorenzo adoption the twins, But don't hurt Skye"Jax said "Find, So you just want me to make sure Skye and Lorenzo will never get back together"? Blair ask "Yes"Jax said "Find"Blair said Jax left.

At Lorenzo house~Genevieve came down with Sunday Rose as Lorenzo and Skye were still downstairs. "Mother, Do you want to hold Sunday Rose"Genevieve ask "Sure"Skye said Skye hold Sunday Rose as Alexander came in. "Darling I found a perfect house for us"Alexander said "You did"Genevieve ask "Yes, Come let me show you it"Alexander said "Nikolas-Alexander is still at school"Genevieve said "We can pick him up on the way"Alexander said "Sure"Genevieve said "I would like to come to make sure it's safe"Lorenzo said "I will keep my family safe"Alexander said "Let's just go with my parents"Genevieve said "Find"Alexander said they left.

On the docks~Ric was there when Alexis came by. "Ric, Are you okay, I know you loved Elizabeth"Alexis ask "Yes I did, But will find out who did this "Ric said "Ric just be careful"Alexis said "I will, Do you know Jax wants to take the twins from Skye? Ric ask "What"Alexis ask "Yes he wants to take them to London, I'm Skye lawyer"Ric said "Let me talk to Jax "Alexis said "Alright"Ric said Alexis left.

No comments:

Post a Comment