Friday, March 11, 2016

The one and only part 1 ch 65

~At The Quartermaine~ The next day~ AJ was in the living room and pick up the newspaper, “Headline Carly Corinthos arrest for the murder of Julian Jerome”AJ reading. “Oh this is so good! You're in jail and Sonny gone, I’m winning”AJ said as Lydia came in. “AJ , Why are you so happy about”Lydia ask “Carly was arrested last night” AJ said he show Lydia the newspaper as Michael came in. “Mother was arrested last night”Michael ask “Yes, I’m sorry, Carly shot Julian”AJ said “Oh no”Michael said as Morgan came in. “Morgan, Do you know about Mother”Michael ask “Yes, I was going to call you, Can we talk alone”Morgan ask “Sure”Michael said they went outside. “Mother didn’t kill Julian”Morgan said Michael moved close to Morgan. “Was it you”Michael ask “Yes, Mother is just saving me , fix my swear up”Morgan said “Oh Morgan, Why”Michael ask “I was getting payback for father death”Morgan said “Not this, Any prove that you did it”Michael ask “There was a gun but Mother put her fingerprints on it”Morgan said “Now mother will lose Josslyn for good, Morgan you really mess up”Michael said “I know and I’m sorry”Morgan said

At Skye/Jax~Jax and Skye were on the couch reading the paper, “Oh Jax, What are you going to do”Skye ask “First I want to keep the girls inside today and I’m going to make sure Carly doesn’t see Josslyn even if she goes off, I told her if anymore violence touch her then I would take Josslyn from her”Jax said “Are you sure that Carly did it, Jax look at the fact, Why would Carly shot Julian in the daylight on the docks”Skye said “You think Carly cover for someone”Jax ask “She could be”Skye said “Who”Jax ask “Morgan”Skye said “Yeah Morgan would do this, He so full of anger and payback but I don’t want Josslyn to be like her big brother”Jax said “So you still want to take Josslyn from Carly even if she didn’t do this”Skye ask “Yes”Jax said Their was a knock on the door it was Alexis. “Alexis, I was just going to call you, I’m sorry about Julian”Jax said “Thank you, That’s why I’m here, I have draw up papers for you to get full custody of Josslyn, Now that Carly is in jail”Alexis said “Do you really think that Carly did this”Skye ask “Yes I do, Why”Alexis ask “Skye, Can we talk for a min”Jax ask Skye and Jax went to talk. “What Jax’ Skye ask “Even if Carly didn’t do this and she goes off, I’m done share custody of Josslyn , I don’t want her to be like Morgan, Will you back me up”Jax ask “Yes”Skye said Jax and Skye went to talk to Alexis.”Thank you Alexis, I want to keep Josslyn from Carly, I’m sick of all the violence, Do you think Carly will go to jail”Jax ask “Yes I just look over the case with Ric, Their no way she will get out”Alexis said she pull out the paperwork, “All you need to is sign then,”Alexis said “I would like for Skye to adoption Josslyn”Jax said “Jax, Carly is Josslyn mother, I love you and I love Josslyn but I can’t do that to Carly, I will not”Skye said “Alright for now, Jax said He sign the papers and Alexis left. “Jax I really don’t think that’s a good idea, Josslyn is going to hate you when she's older”Skye said “I just want to keep her safe”Jax said “I get that but I still don’t believe Carly did it”, I don’t like Carly but she a mother first, A mother put herself before anyone else”Skye said “I need to think”Jax said and left.

At the police Station~Carly jail cell~Carly was in jail when Bobbie came in. “Carly”Bobbie said “Mama, I need you to check on Josslyn for me”Carly said “I will, Did you do this”Bobbie ask “No”Carly said Bobbie move closer, “Who then, Why did you confess”Bobbie ask as Morgan came in. “Mother”Morgan said Bobbie look at her daughter and then her grandson and know what Carly was doing. “Morgan, I need you to go with you're grandmother and go to the doctors and take you're pills please”Carly said “I’m fine”Morgan said “No you're not please just listen to you're Grandmother”Carly said “Alright, Mother, I love you”Morgan said “I love you to baby”Carly said Morgan and Bobbie left as Skye came by. “Skye, I beat you're enjoy this “Carly said “I sure, If you go to jail I can be Josslyn mother ,I will raise her not you, Jax did ask me to adoption her”Skye said “How dare you! Carly yelled “I’m not going to, Not because I like you, I despise you it’s for Josslyn a girl needs her mother and I know why you're doing this, I would do the same thing for Lila Rae”Skye said “Skye please don’t say anything Morgan just needs help”Carly said “I will not say anything, I try to tell Jax”Skye said “Did Jax believe you”Carly ask “No, Jax anger”Skye said “Why are you helping me”Carly ask “Because you're a mother and I will not take a child from his or her mother, I know what that feels like when Lorenzo did that to me”Skye said “Skye, I need to tell you something, I want payback so I went to Llanview and talk to Blair, His alive”Carly said “Who”Skye ask “Lorenzo”Carly said “No! Lila Rae”Skye yelled and left.

Copyright of Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment