Friday, July 29, 2016

“How the years go by ch 11-



At Calliope~ Bliss and Calliope were talking. “Bliss I have to ask why didn’t you and Alexander use something”Calliope ask “Alexander did use a condom I thought that all we needed”Bliss said “No honey”Calliope said “I know that I sure of use the pill, Oh mother I’m scare”Bliss said Calliope pull her daughter in her arms. “What ever happened I’m with you all the way I love you”Calliope said “I love you to”Bliss said “I have to go”Calliope said she left.

At Spencer office~”Spencer and Laster were there. “Father what is going on”Laster ask “Someone is blackmail me ’Spencer said “About what”Laster ask “What really happened to Carman”Spencer said “Father you can tell me I will do anything for this family”Laster said “I know you will you're a lot like me, Carman is dead I push him off the roof after I saw him kiss Calliope I was so jealous now someone is blackmail me”Spencer said ‘Do you think it’s a Quartermaine”Laster ask “Yes I do”Spencer said “Let me find out”Laster said “Thanks son you are my true heir”Spencer said

At General Hospital~Adela room~ Lydia was there. “I want to take Sara on a trip it’s summer now”Lydia said “”Sure I don’t see why not just bring her back to me I know I’m not her mother but I love her”Adela said “I know you do”Lydia said “Who else is going on this trip”Adela ask “Hope and Kayla just us girls”Lydia said “Where are you going”Adela ask “On a cruise”Lydia said as Sara came in.”You're going on a trip with your grandmother”Adela said “I know it sure be fun”Sara said “Yes”Lydia said

No comments:

Post a Comment