Sunday, March 6, 2016

"Forever and For alway ch 44

At L&B~Ned was there waiting for someone when she came in. "I'm so glad your here"Ned said "Me too, I think this is a great idea for a new start for myself"The woman said "Yes, You will not regret this plan. Just don't hurt Skye"Ned said "I will try not to"The woman said "You know what you have to do"Ned said "Yes"The woman said

At General Hospital~Genevieve was in the hallway when Alexander came in with Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose and the nanny. "Oh Alexander, Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose"Genevieve said she took her daughter. "We had to come"Alexander said "Thank you for this"Genevieve said they share a kiss. "Your welcome"Alexander said

On the docks~Lorenzo and Luis were there. "Father you look happy"Luis said "I'm, Genevieve move back in with me last night, I want all of you kids back home"Lorenzo said "I know Father"Luis said "Are you happy"Lorenzo ask "Yes"Luis said "Good"Lorenzo said as Nikolas and Emily walk by. "You both look happy"Lorenzo said "We our, Our son Alexander is home and soon he will be back in Wyndemere"Nikolas said "That's great, Where is he"Lorenzo ask "His at the hospital"Emily said "Thank you"Lorenzo said Nikolas and Emily left. "Father, What is it"Luis ask "I guess your sister will now be going back to Wyndemere"Lorenzo said and left. "I don't think so"Luis said

No comments:

Post a Comment