Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For always ch 43


At General Hospital~ The next day~Alan room~Alan was in bed when Monica came in. "Alan, I want you to take it easy"Monica said "I will"Alan said "Good, We need you"Monica said "Yes we do"Genevieve said as she came in. "Genevieve,"Alan said "Grandfather I'm so glad your going to be okay, You can't leave us"Genevieve said "I'm glad your here , I do miss you and it's time for you to come home to, Fix things between you and Skye life is short"Alan said as Skye came in. "I will go"Skye said "No, Skye and Genevieve work things out, Please"Alan said as his heart motor was racing. "Alan, Calm down"Monica said "I will when they both agree on trying, I regret not working things out between Jason and I'Alan said "Daddy, Just calm down, I want to try"Skye said she look at Genevieve. "I may stay"Genevieve said "Good, Skye I know you miss Lila Rae, We all do but you can't blame anyone"Alan said "I know Daddy, I just miss Lila Rae so much"Skye said "We all do mother"Genevieve said "This is good, Maybe it's a good thing I had a heart attack"Alan said "Don't joke about that"Monica said "I agree"Skye said "Alright, Now fix things, Genevieve stop running"Alan said "Yes Grandfather"Genevieve said "Alan is getting out today I need to get him ready"Monica said "Sure"Skye said Skye and Genevieve left.

"I hope this works"Alan said "I know you do"Monica said "Both Genevieve and Skye are alike in so many ways"Alan said "Yes they are"Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment