Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 48


At The Park~Jax was at the park with the twins when Genevieve came by with Sunday Rose who was in her stroller. "Genevieve, Sunday Rose, Is Nikolas-Alexander here to"Laurel ask "Yes, His with his father right now"Genevieve said "We miss him"John said "Nikolas-Alexander missing you too"Genevieve said "I hope we can see him"Laurel ask "Maybe"Genevieve said "Genevieve, Thank you for what you did for Laurel"Jax said "Your welcome"Genevieve said as Ric came by. "Jax, I have to talk to you about your house fire"Ric said "Your house burn down"Genevieve ask "Yes"Jax said "So did Wyndemere"Ric said "You don't think it was arson do you"Genevieve ask "We don't know yet"Ric said "I sure go"Genevieve said "We have to go to Mommy's"Laurel said "We will soon"Jax said Genevieve left.

At Lorenzo'~Lorenzo came home to find a woman waiting for him. "What are you doing here, How did you get in"Lorenzo ask she went by him. "I found my way in, Aren't you happy to see me"The woman said "Blair what do you want"Lorenzo ask "You, I heard Skye left you"Blair said "You want me, After what I did to you"Lorenzo ask "I can get pass that, I still love you,Tomas or Lorenzo"Blair said "What about Todd"Lorenzo ask "Todd and I are over for good"Blair said and kiss Lorenzo as Genevieve came in. "Daddy, What is going on"Genevieve ask Lorenzo pull Blair away, "This is my daughter Genevieve Cassadine, This is Blair Cramer a old friend of mine"Lorenzo said "Friend"Genevieve ask "Who is this cute baby"Blair ask "My daughter Sunday Rose"Genevieve said "It's nice to meet you both"Blair said "You too,I'm going to put Sunday Rose down"Genevieve said and went upstairs. "So you and Skye have children"Blair ask "Yes, We have four, We just lost one"Lorenzo said "I'm sorry"Blair said "Blair, I'm not ready for love"Lorenzo said "We could just be two friends having fun"Blair said and kiss Lorenzo again.

No comments:

Post a Comment