Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and for alway ch 49


At Lorenzo~Genevieve came back down. "Is your friend gone"Genevieve ask "Yes"Lorenzo said "So is she more then a friend"Genevieve ask "Genevieve"Lorenzo said "What, I want you to move on, I'm sure Mother is with Jax"Genevieve said "Genevieve, Stay out of my love life and I will stay out of yours"Lorenzo said "My marriage is find"Genevieve said "Really"Lorenzo ask "Yes,Anyway Daddy please tell me you didn't have anything to do with Wyndemere burn down or Jax house"Genevieve said "No I didn't do it"Lorenzo said "Really"Genevieve ask "No, You can stay here with your family, I miss this house having kids in it"Lorenzo said "I know you do, Have you been in Lila Rae room"Genevieve ask "No one has been in it"Lorenzo said as Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander came in. "Papa"Nikolas-Alexander said "It's good to see you"Lorenzo said "Nikolas-Alexander , Can you go upstairs and pick a room you want"Genevieve ask "Yes , Any room expect Aunt Lila Rae"Lorenzo said Nikolas-Alexander left. "Lorenzo, Did you have anything to do with my house burn down"Alexander ask "No, I would not do that"Lorenzo said "I don't believe you have chance"Alexander said "It's true, We all know what lose a child does to a person"Lorenzo said "Yes we do, Alexander let's go help our son"Genevieve said they went upstairs.

At Constanza~ Constanza was at home working when there was a knock on the door it was Blair.. "Can I help you"Constanza ask "I'm Blair Cramer, I was a friend of your mothers"Blair said "Oh yes, My sister Daniella told me about you"Constanza said "Yes, I heard your a lawyer just like your mother"Blair said "I try to be, So are you staying in town"Constanza ask "Yes I'm"Blair said "Do you want to stay here, I have lot's of room"Constanza said "Sure, Thank you"Blair said

No comments:

Post a Comment