Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 50


At Luis/Lucas~Luis was home when Skye came in. "Son, We need to talk"Skye said "What is it Mother"Luis ask "Are you burn house down, Did you burn Jax house"Skye ask "Mother, I didn't do it, I can't believe you think that of me"Luis said "Luis, I don't want to but I know you want to be just like your father and I know you hate that your father and I are not together"Skye said "True I do, You don't belong with Jax"Luis said "I'm not with Jax or anyone"Skye said "Mother, I didn't do it"Luis said he look into Skye eyes and she know he was lying but Skye didn't want to turn in her own son. "I believe you"Skye said she kiss him on the check and left. "Oh you better not turn me in mother"Luis said

On the docks~Skye was on the docks thinking when Blair came by. "Skye Chandler"Blair said Skye turn around. "Blair Cramer , Why are you here"Skye ask "To see Constanza, She is Tea daughter and I saw Lorenzo too, His hot still your a fool to let him go"Blair said "You bitch, You don't care about Constanza, You haven't seen her since that night Tea died, Your here to go after my husband"Skye said "Ex-husband and it service you right! After all you went after Max"Blair said "That was easy, Beside Lorenzo still love me, We just need some time apart after we lose our Lila Rae, Who died in my arms"Skye said "I'm sorry about that, I do know what that's like but I will be with Lorenzo if he wants me"Blair said and left. "I don't think so"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment