Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 51


At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was at home having a drink when Skye came in. "What are you doing here"Lorenzo ask "I just saw Blair, So you and Blair are together, Our divorce isn't finale yet"Skye said Lorenzo came by Skye. "Why do you care who I'm with, You want out"Lorenzo said "Not because I don't love you"Skye said "Do you still blame me for Lila Rae"Lorenzo ask "I'm trying not to, I still am losing without her"Skye said "I know me too, I went to see you at St Ann"Lorenzo said "You did, I didn't know"Skye said "You were too far gone, I wish I could of save both you and Lila Rae but I can't , I'm not God Skye"Lorenzo said "No your not"Skye said "I have a right to move on, We sure just finales the divorce"Lorenzo said "I guess so"Skye said as Genevieve came down. "Sorry"Genevieve said she could tell her parents were talking about something so serious. "It's okay, Genevieve I want you to be my lawyer and finale the divorce that your mother wants so bad"Lorenzo said "I would like to but I can't"Genevieve said "Why not"Lorenzo ask "I lost my license"Genevieve said "Oh baby, What happened"Skye ask "I was doing a case in Paris and I was winning and I was question a witness and he was lying and I yell at the Judge, Who didn't take that well"Genevieve said "I'm sorry, We can fight it"Lorenzo said "Yeah, Anyway I'm sure you can find a lawyer"Genevieve said "Yes, I will ask Alexis"Skye said "Great, She hates me"Lorenzo said "With good reason"Skye said and left. "Daddy, Are you okay"Genevieve ask "Yes, I want this, I'm glad you and the children are staying here"Lorenzo said "Just till we rebuild"Genevieve said "Yeah"Lorenzo said as Luis came in. "Sis, I need to talk to Father"Luis said "Sure"Genevieve said "Let's go to the office"Lorenzo said they left and Genevieve listen to them..

No comments:

Post a Comment