Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and for alway ch 52



At Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Luis were in his office talking. "Mother was over my place, She thinks I did the fires"Luis said "Well your mother knows you, She a smart woman"Lorenzo said "What are you going to do"Luis ask "Now you want my help, Huh"Lorenzo ask "Yes, Father your right I can't go to jail"Luis said "I will take care of it, Just stop doing this"Lorenzo said "I will"Luis said Genevieve was listing to them and was so upset about what she heard and didn't know what to do.

At The Quartermaine hotel~Alexis and Skye were meeting. "Alexis, Thank you for meeting me"Skye said "What do you want Skye"Alexis ask "I want a divorce from Lorenzo and I want to take him to the cleaners"Skye said "Do you really want this, I know your still in pain from losing Lila Rae, Which I can't images your pain"Alexis said "Thanks, No this isn't about Lila Rae, Lorenzo has move on and so I'm"Skye said "With whom, Jax"Alexis ask "I know your friends with Jax but I will't hurt him anymore, Beside he can't get pass how I let Lorenzo adopt the twins"Skye said "No, Alright I will help you"Alexis said "Thank you"Skye said and left.

At Lorenzo~Genevieve was in the living room pour some water she was so nervous and didn't know what to do about this when Lorenzo and Luis came in. "Genevieve, I do hope you stay"Luis said "Luis, I do love you and I want to help you"Genevieve said "With what"Luis said "Look I know what is going on, Luis you have to confess"Genevieve said "Your brother isn't going to confess and you can't be his lawyer anyway you lose your license `"Lorenzo said "Daddy, It's the right thing to do"Genevieve said "Enough! Lorenzo yelled "Maybe I sure"Luis said "No"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment