Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 53


At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was their with Luis and Genevieve. "Daddy, I know your scare of losing another child but you know this is the right thing to do"Genevieve said "Genevieve, Please just let me handle this"Lorenzo said "How are you going to fix it"Genevieve ask "Genevieve please Princess"Lorenzo said "Genevieve, I'm going to control my anger"Luis said "Why did you burnAlexander house"Genevieve ask "So that you will stay at Father's he wants you here it was all me"Luis said "Oh I'm so glad no one was hurt"Genevieve said "Me too, I didn't want to hurt anyone"Luis said "I need some air, I'm going to get Sunday Rose, Alexander has our son"Genevieve said and went upstairs. "This isn't good"Luis said "Your sister will be quiet about it"Lorenzo said "Are you sure, This is Genevieve who put us in jail"Luis said "She chance, We all have"Lorenzo said Genevieve came back down with Sunday Rose. "Genevieve, I hope you do the right thing here"Lorenzo said "I know"Genevieve said and left.

At The Quartermaine~Alan was at home resting when Skye came in. "Daddy, How are you"Skye ask "I'm okay, Sick of resting"Alan said "I know but we just want you to be here"Skye said "I know, Skye how are you"Alan ask "Alright, Lorenzo and I are finale divorce"Skye said "Skye, Are you okay about it"Alan ask "Not really but I will"Skye said "You will move on"Alan said "I want to, It's going to be hard"Skye said "I'm sure"Alan said as Genevieve came in with Sunday Rose. "Genevieve"Skye said "I guess we had the same idea, To check on Grandfather"Genevieve said "Yes"Skye said "I want to hold my Great Granddaughter "Alan said "Sure, Sunday Rose, This is your Great Grandfather Alan"Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment