Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 54

At The Quartermaine~Alan was holding Sunday Rose. "So Genevieve are you staying"Alan ask "I don't know, Alexander and I haven't talk yet, His been busy"Genevieve said "I do hope you stay, It would be great to have more young children in this house again"Alan said "I know"Genevieve said "Yes it would"Skye said as Monica came in. "Genevieve, Skye, Alan needs to rest"Monica said "Sure,We will go we just want to see Daddy"Skye said "Yes, You rest"Genevieve said "I will'Alan said Skye and Genevieve left. "Monica, I been rest since I got home"Alan said "I know, I love you so much I can't lose you"Monica said "I love you too"Alan said they share a kiss.

Outside~Skye and Genevieve were outside, "Genevieve, Do you want to go to my place and have some tea"Skye ask "I would like to but I need to take Sunday Rose home, She teeth and hasn't been feeling well"Genevieve said "Alright"Skye said "Mother, You know what Luis did don't you about the fire"Genevieve ask "You know"Skye ask "Yes, I overheard Daddy and Luis talk about it"Genevieve said "Genevieve let your father handle it, Luis can't go to jail"Skye said "I know but I hate this"Genevieve said "I hate it too"Skye said Genevieve left with Sunday Rose.

At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was on the phone. "Take care of it now, Just make sure no one is hurt"Lorenzo said and hang up.

No comments:

Post a Comment