Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 66

At Skye house~Skye and Lorenzo came in. "The twins are at the park with the nanny"Skye said "I'm glad that you and Genevieve spent the day together with the children"Lorenzo said "Yes, I know about your fight with Genevieve, I hate that our son is doing this and Genevieve is right, Luis needs to turn himself in"Skye said "Skye, Our son can't handle jail, His gay and in a wheelchair"Lorenzo said "Yes but Luis can't get away with breaking the law"Skye said "I hate this two but what else can I do"Lorenzo ask "You can get Luis out of this lifestyle, We need to teach our son right from wrong"Skye said "Luis has issue"Lorenzo said "No, We can't use that anymore, Luis has stop talking to Dr Collins"Skye said "I just want to save our son"Lorenzo said 'I know"Skye said

At General Hospital~Dr Kelly's office~Genevieve was there. "Please don't tell me I'm pregnant"Genevieve said "Genevieve"Dr Kelly said

At Skye~Lorenzo was on the phone. "What! No this isn't good"Lorenzo yelled as Skye came back in the room with a tray of coffee. Lorenzo hang up the phone. "Skye, I have to go"Lorenzo said "What is it"Skye ask "Work"Lorenzo said "Lorenzo"Skye said "Skye please"Lorenzo said and left. Skye didn't believe Lorenzo and follow him.

No comments:

Post a Comment