Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 65


At Lorenzo house~Genevieve and Alexander were talking. "We need to find our own place, I want a big house like Wyndemere"Alexander said "I found us a house, My old house is for sale and I brought it"Genevieve said "I wish you didn't do that! I don't want to live in a house you were going to live with my brother! Alexander yelled "Alexander, It's a great house and we can buy a new bed and everything! Genevieve yelled "No! Alexander yelled "Your act like a child! Now look I have to go to the hospital for a check up, We will talk more later"Genevieve said "Find! Alexander yelled "Alexander, I'm trying, Can't you try"Genevieve said "I want to fix us, Sometime I'm the only one in our marriage"Alexander said "That's not true"Genevieve said and left.

On the docks~ Lorenzo was on the docks when his phone rang. "Good do it now"Lorenzo said and hang up the phone as Skye came by. "Lorenzo, Are you okay, You look upset"Skye said "Why do you care"Lorenzo ask "Lorenzo I still care about you"Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye. "Do you still love me"Lorenzo ask "That's not the issue, Yes I still love you always"Skye said "I still love you too, I just wish you didn't hate me for losing Lila Rae, I loved and lost her too"Lorenzo said "I know and I'm sorry, So you are moving on with Blair"Skye ask "We our having fun, You and Johnny"Lorenzo ask "We our having fun"Skye said "I sure go"Lorenzo said "No, We need to talk about our son, I'm worry about Luis"Skye said "Not here"Lorenzo said "Alright"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment