Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 68


At General Hospital~ The fireman finally got the fire under control and were pulling everyone out of the hospital they pull Monica out of it and took her outside. "Monica, Are you okay"Skye ask "Yes, Genevieve inside"Monica said "I know"Skye said AJ came by. "Mother,"AJ said "I'm find, Does your father know"Monica ask "No, Dad was sleeping"AJ said "Good, Oh now what"Monica ask as she look at the hospital that was burn to the core. "We will rebuild"AJ said
"Where is Genevieve"Lorenzo ask "She sure be out"Skye said "I'm going in"Lorenzo said he went inside.

Inside~Genevieve was pass out on the floor. "Genevieve! Lorenzo yelled and came by Genevieve. "Oh Princess, I'm sorry"Lorenzo said he try to wake Genevieve.

Outside~Alexander came by Skye. "Skye"Alexander said "Lorenzo went inside to get Genevieve' Skye said "Great, I sure be saving her"Alexander said "I don't care who save my baby, I just want Genevieve here, I want to fix things"Skye said "Genevieve does want that too"Alexander said as Lorenzo came out carry Genevieve who still was pass out. "Genevieve"Skye said as she came by."She not waking up"Lorenzo said "Monica, Can you look at Genevieve"Skye ask "Sure"Monica said she look at Genevieve as Bobbie and Robin and Patrick came out.

"We have a died body"The fireman said "Who"Ric ask "Elizabeth Webber"The fireman said "No"Ric yelled "Oh no"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment