Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 75


At Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were in the living room. "What are you right about"Lorenzo ask "Nothing'Skye said "No, What were you and Genevieve talking about"Lorenzo ask "Nothing, Lorenzo leave it alone"Skye said as Genevieve came in. "Genevieve, We need to talk"Lorenzo said "Oh yes we do, Was it you who burn the hospital down! Genevieve yelled as Skylar and Luis came in. "Yes Daddy! Did you do it Elizabeth died! Skylar yelled "I'm sorry about Elizabeth died become of the fire, I'm but I didn't do it"Lorenzo said "No your lying"Genevieve yelled "Yes Father is, This is all my fault"Luis said "What"Skylar ask "Yes it is! Luis burn down Jax house and my! Genevieve yelled "Luis, Why! Skylar yelled "I want Mother and Father to get back together and Jax out of our life and Genevieve I want you to come back home I know Father would want that"Luis said "Luis, You need to stop this and do the right thing"Skylar said "No your brother will no do it"Lorenzo said "Father it's time I man up, I'm going to tell Lucas and then confess"Luis said "Luis"Lorenzo said "Luis, Your doing the right thing in here"Skye said "Thanks Mother"Luis said "I will help you"Genevieve said "Thanks"Luis said "Luis, You could get killed"Lorenzo said "I know"Luis said and left. Lorenzo was upset. "Are you happy now Genevieve ! Lorenzo yelled "Don't yell at me! I didn't do this! Genevieve yelled "This isn't Genevieve fault, It's ours, We failed our son"Skye said "No we didn't"Lorenzo said "I sure of never let him work with you"Skye said everyone left.

Lorenzo went upstair and look around in Genevieve room he look at a piece of paper from the hospital that was on the table. "So your pregnant"Lorenzo said to himself

No comments:

Post a Comment