Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 76


Outside of where General Hospital was~Monica and Bobbie and Patrick and Robin were outside looking at the burn hospital. "So what do we do"Robin ask "We rebuild"Bobbie said "How, We don't have the money for it"Monica said as Laura came by. "We will do a fundraise this whole town love this hospital"Laura said "Yes, We will get the money we have too"Monica said "Yes, We sure delicate it in memory of Elizabeth"Laura said "I think that's a great idea"Monica said "Is Aubrey coming home for the funeral"Robin ask "No her alzheimer isn't good she will not remember that Liz is gone"Laura said "That's so sad"Bobbie said "Yes"Monica said

At Luis/Lucas~ Lucas was at home when Luis came in. "Lucas, I need to tell you something it was me who burn down Jax and my sisters house"Luis said "Why"Lucas ask "I want my parents to get back together and for my sister to stay at my father's house, So today I'm going to confess"Luis said "The hospital"Lucas ask "That wasn't me"Luis said "Wow"Lucas said "I'm sorry, If you want a divorce I get it"Luis said "Yes I do, I guess this was a mistake I was hope you would get your life together after Lila Rae died"Lucas said "I know, I guess I can't run my past , I can't blame it on what happened to me as a baby"Luis said "No you can't but don't want to go to jail"Lucas said "Me either'Luis said

No comments:

Post a Comment