Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway ch 77


At Lila Rae grave stone~Skye was their. "Oh Lila Rae, I'm so sorry I haven't been here in a while, I miss you so much this family has been thought a lot, Luis has been out of control his burn down house and is going to confess today, I'm going to lose another child, I really don't want to, I want your brother to just leave town but I don't want him to keep doing this either"Skye said she touch the grave stone. "Oh Lila Rae, I wish I was in there not you"Skye said she touch the stone.

At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was downstairs holding the piece of paper Genevieve came in. "Daddy, I know your upset with me but this is the right thing to do"Genevieve said "No it's not, I have an plan and your going to help me"Lorenzo said"Or what"Genevieve said "I will blackmail you! I know your pregnant and I'm guess that Alexander isn't the father"Lorenzo said he holding the piece of paper. "How dare you! What do you want"Genevieve yelled "I want you to help me get your brother out of town"Lorenzo said "Daddy! Genevieve yelled "Your going to help me with the legal work, I know you miss the law, Prove to me that you love this family! Lorenzo yelled "If not"Genevieve yelled "I will tell Alexander your pregnant, I have a feeling that Victor is the father"Lorenzo said "Find! Genevieve said "Good"Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment