Sunday, March 6, 2016

Forever and For alway part 4 ch 91



At Lorenzo~Genevieve was home drinking tea when Lorenzo came in. "Genevieve, Are you okay"Lorenzo ask he sit by her. "Yes, Daddy thank you for let my family stay here, And Support me"Genevieve said "Really"Lorenzo ask "Yes, I get why you blackmail me to help Luis but your wrong this baby is Alexander"Genevieve said "I'm sorry I did, When are you going to tell Alexander 'Lorenzo ask "Tonight"Genevieve said as Skye came in. "Skye, Why are you here"Lorenzo ask "I ask Mother to come, Mother, I want to try to make peace with you"Genevieve said as she got up and went by Skye. "Really"Skye ask "Yes, I know your pain of losing a child it still hurts that Bianca is gone"Genevieve said "I know you get it and I'm sorry it's not your fault"Skye said "Thank you Mother, I know Nikolas-Alexander miss the twins maybe we can work out a playdate"Genevieve said "Maybe"Skye said "What is it"Lorenzo ask "Genevieve, I'm glad you want me back in your life, I do miss you"Skye said "Thank you Mother"Genevieve said "What is going on with the twins"Lorenzo ask "It's Jax he wants to take the twins to London"Skye said "You can't let him"Lorenzo ask "I'm not, I hire a lawyer"Skye said "Who"Genevieve ask "Ric"Skye said "Of cause"Lorenzo said "Mother I will try to help too"Genevieve said "Thank you"Skye said "Your welcome, I sure go check on Sunday Rose"Genevieve said she went upstairs. "Wow, Genevieve is being so nice, She made up with me too"Lorenzo said"Do you think she up to something"Skye ask "Yes, But what"Lorenzo ask

No comments:

Post a Comment