Thursday, March 3, 2016

“Forever and for always part 3 ch 13 (Skyelo)~ “Enmey of the family”


On the docks~ Lorenzo was on the docks he just hang up the phone when Genevieve came by. “Genevieve, You're mother told me you want to stay away from me, I’m sorry about our fight yesterday and that you were stress from it,I don’t want the baby to get hurt become of me”Lorenzo said “Thank you, Daddy will you leave me alone”Genevieve said “I do hate that we always fight, But how are you going to stay away from me when you're home seeing you're mother”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know, Daddy don’t be upset”Genevieve said “I’m not”Lorenzo said “I need to go”Genevieve said she left as a gunman came by Lorenzo and hold a gun on Lorenzo, “Lorenzo, Alcazar”The man said “What do you want”Lorenzo ask “Put you're hands up”The man said Lorenzo put his hands up. “You're not going to kill me out here”Lorenzo ask “Why not”The man ask “Who are you”Lorenzo ask “You're son killed my son!”The man said he took off a mask. “Frank Smith “Lorenzo said “Yes”Frank said as Genevieve came by. “What is going on”Genevieve ask “Genevieve go home”Lorenzo said “No!”Genevieve yelled she went in front of Lorenzo. “Please don’t kill my father, Our family just lose my sister, My mother can’t lose Daddy too, I’m sure whatever you're upset with my father is a good reason but please”Genevieve said “Look my beef isn’t with you, I will not kill a pregnant woman so will you please move”Frank said “No! Genevieve said Frank put the gun away. “I will be back”Frank said and left. “Genevieve have you lose you're mind”Lorenzo ask he look at Genevieve who just stare at him.
“Genevieve”Lorenzo said as Skye came by. “What is going on”Skye ask “It’s a long story but something is going on with Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Let’s take her to the hospital , I will call Alexander”Skye said Lorenzo carry Genevieve and they went to the hospital.

At Kelly’s outside~ Luis was outside of Kelly’s when Frank came in.”Luis Alcazar Jr”Frank said “Yes, Who are you”Luis ask “Frank Smith, So you killed my son”Frank ask

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo and Skye were waiting on news about Genevieve and Lorenzo was calling Luis, “Luis please pick up”Lorenzo said Luis didn’t pick up and Lorenzo hang up the phone. “Skye, I have to go check on our son”Lorenzo said “What is going on! Skye yelled “Frank Smith is in town, He try to shot me and Genevieve go in front of me and try to reason with him,We can’t let the cops know that Frank is in town for Luis, He shot Frank Jr”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said “I know, I need to go check on Luis, Just stay here with Genevieve”Lorenzo said as Alexander came by. “What is wrong with my wife”Alexander ask as Dr Drake came by.

No comments:

Post a Comment