Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 14 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo and Alexander were waiting for what Dr Drake had to say about Genevieve when Skylar came by. “What is going on”Skylar ask “Dr Drake was just going to tell us what is wrong with Genevieve”Skye said “What is wrong with my wife”Alexander ask “Genevieve is in a comatose state”Dr Drake said “No my baby”Skye said “What about our baby”Alexander ask “We our motor the baby to make sure he or she is okay”Dr Drake said “Will Genevieve wake up from this”Lorenzo ask “I hope so, This isn’t like a coma, It usually start from someone seeing something so shocking or scare, Something that Genevieve saw upset her so much that she doesn’t want to deal with it so she went into this state”Dr Drake said “Can we lose Genevieve”Skylar ask “No! I will not lose another daughter, I want to see my baby now! Skye yelled “You can, Just remain calm, Genevieve can hear you”Dr Drake said “Thank you”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “You go check on our son”Skye said as Ricardo came by. “Luis is fine”Ricardo said “How do you know”Lorenzo ask they went to talk.

“Luis, Call me and I took care of Frank Smith”Ricardo said “Why did my son call you”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, I just keep you're family safe, Why can’t you just accept that”Ricardo ask “Because I know you Brother, You want something, You still want my wife and you will not have her”Lorenzo said “I was just keep this family safe, I do love you're family too”Ricardo said “Get you're own family, Leave mine alone”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay in the bed her eyes were open when Skye came in. “Genevieve , Wake up, I love you and so does Nikolas-Alexander he needs his mother he only now, I can’t say lose you”Skye said she cried by her daughter bedside. “Please God I know I’m not perfect but don’t take another child from me, Genevieve please come back to me”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment