Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 15 (Skyelo)~ “For the love of a woman”



At A Safe house~ Luis was their when Lorenzo and Ricardo came in. “Son are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m”Luis said “Why did you call you're uncle”Lorenzo ask “I know Ricardo would help me, He doesn’t have anything to lose, Father right now Mother needs you, You have to leave this lifestyle”Luis said “It’s not easy as you think it is”Lorenzo said “I know Father”Luis said “You're sister Genevieve is in the hospital”Lorenzo said “For what”Luis ask “She in a comatose state”Lorenzo said “No”Luis said “Yeah, You sure come to the hospital with me”Lorenzo said “Is it safe”Luis ask “Yes, I will make sure it is”Ricardo said “No I will”Lorenzo said “Father stop with the big ego”Luis said “Yes son, I just am you're father and I’m suppose to take care of you”Lorenzo said “I know”Luis said “Ricardo , Thank you”Lorenzo said and left with Luis as a man wheel himself in. “When I’m going to tell everyone I’m alive”The man ask “Soon”Ricardo said “Good, I miss too much, I have to win her back”The man said “You love her two”Ricardo ask “Yes, You two”The man ask Ricardo smile at him.

At General Hospital~Skye was sitting on the couch crying when Edward came by and sit down by Skye, “Skye , What is it”Edward ask “Genevieve is in a comatose state, I can’t lose my daughter , Not again”Skye said “We will get Genevieve the best care”Edward said “All I want was a family of my own and to have a husband who love me and we give our children nothing but the best life,Lorenzo and I did, But I just wish I could spread them from pain, With all the money we have it can’t bring us that”Skye said “No it can’t, Why is Genevieve in a comatose state”Edward ask as Alexander came by. “It’s her father fault! I know that Lorenzo had something to do with this! Alexander yelled “Alexander, If you love Genevieve just leave it alone, We just need to force on getting Genevieve better”Skye said “After Genevieve is better and comes back to me I will go after Lorenzo”Alexander said “I need to check on the twins”Skye said and left. “Alexander, We need to team up to take Lorenzo down”Edward said as Ricardo came by and heard that. “You want to take my brother down”Ricardo said “You're Lorenzo brother”Edward ask “Yes Ricardo”He said “You're in the mob too aren’t you”Edward ask as Skye came by. “What is going on”Skye ask Ricardo look at Skye. “I just want to see how Genevieve is, Skye I’m sorry”Ricardo said and took her hand. “Thank you For everything”Skye said and left. “You're in love with you're brother wife”Edward said “Yes I’m”Ricardo said as Luis and Lorenzo came by. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Nothing, Genevieve will make it and if you had anything to do with this”Edward said “I didn’t”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment