Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and for always part 3 ch 16 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~ Genevieve room~Genevieve was in a comatose state still when Skylar came in. “Sis, You have to wake up, We need you”Skylar said as Skye came by and walk neither Genevieve and pull out hairbrush. “Mother, What are you doing”Skylar ask “I’m brush you're sister hair, I know she will wake up and would want to look her best”Skye said “Mother”Skylar said “Skylar, We have to believe you're sister will wake up”Skye said “You're right mother”Skylar said Skye brush Genevieve hair. “Genevieve, You're going to come back to us, You sure take it easy when you wake up”Skye said “Yes she sure”Skylar said Skylar was worry about Skye and went into the hallway and lean against the wall as Cameron came by. “I heard about Genevieve I’m sorry”Cameron said “Oh Cameron, I’m worry about my mother, I think she ahead toward a breakdown”Skylar said “You sure talk to Alan”Cameron said “I will”Skylar said “Skylar, I do hope Genevieve wake up”Cameron said “Thank you”Skylar said and left as Liz came by. “Son”Liz said “What is it Mother”Cameron ask “You still love Skylar”Liz said “It’s over”Cameron said “All marriage have hard times”Liz said “The trust is gone and Skylar want out”Cameron said

IN the hallway~ Edward was still their when Skylar came by. “Great-Grandfather, Have you see Grandfather , I need to talk to him’ Skylar said “No I haven’t, What can I do for you”Edward ask “Oh Great-Grandfather, It’s about Mother, I’m worry about her, I think my mother is head toward a breakdown”Skylar said “You're mother is strong by lose a child is one of the hardest things anyone sure go thought”Edward said “Yes, How do I help my mother”Skylar ask “Just let me handle this”Edward said “Alright”Skylar said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay on the bed with her eyes opening when Skye was still their fix the blankets. “Genevieve ,You will come back to us, I know it and I want us to be close like I was with Lila Rae, Lila Rae, You can’t have you're sister yet”Skye said as Lorenzo came in. “How is Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Genevieve will come back to us”Skye said “Yes, Princess come back, Please we can’t lose another child”Lorenzo said as Alexander came in. “I want to be alone with my wife”Alexander said Skye and Lorenzo left. “It look like the coma made you weak , You're not strong as you were before, I’m so happy about that, You will be so easy now to handle as my wife forever “Alexander said as Victor came in. “You bastard! Victor yelled “So you heard what I just say to Genevieve”Alexander said “Yes, I did”Victor said “Well what are you going to do, If you tell Genevieve when she wake up , She will not believe, You will just look like a jealous ex-boyfriend”Alexander said “I thought you love Genevieve but you don’t, I beat you did have something to do with Bianca death”Victor said “That I didn’t do”Alexander said “You're not the same brother, You're still that evil Alexander who came back to town and I killed and I will kill again if I have too”Victor said and left.
“My bastard brother love you still, I will take care of him, I didn’t have anything to do with Bianca, I swear I love her too”Alexander said he touch Genevieve face.

No comments:

Post a Comment