Thursday, March 3, 2016

Forever and For always part 3 ch 17 (Skyelo)



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “We sure be at the hospital”Skye said “It’s okay, You need a break”Lorenzo said “How is Luis”Skye ask “Good, His going to move in with us, I’m going to help him move in tonight”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said “Skye, Will you be okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I’m going to check on the twins then take a bath”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the cheek and left. Skye went upstairs and check on Laurel and John who were sleeping.

Skye went into her bedroom and sit on the bed, “I can do this”Skye said she went into the bathroom.

At The Quartermaine mansion~Alan was their with Luis. “So you're move in with you're parents”Alan ask “Yes, I love what you did for me but my father really want me home”Luis said “Do you want this”Alan ask “I’m just worry about my parents with losing Lila Rae”Luis said “I know, I’m worry about you're mother”Alan said as Lorenzo came in. “I will take care of my wife”Lorenzo said “Skye is my daughter, I want to make sure she okay, You can’t stop me from seeing my daughter”Alan said “I know but My wife is fine, It’s just been a hell of a month for us”Lorenzo said “I agree”Alan said “Thank you for take care of my son but now his coming home”Lorenzo said “I will still be in my grandchildren life”Alan said “I know, I was never good enough for you're daughter I'm”Lorenzo said “You feel the same way about Alexander”Alan said “Yes I do”Lorenzo said “Thank you, Grandfather for everything”Luis said “You're welcome”Alan said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was upstairs in the bathroom in the tube.

Downstairs~Skylar had just came in. Mother, Daddy”Skylar said she went upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment